Reviews for Empire's Son II
I don’t normally do this, but I read both stories from start to finish. I have to say, I was quite hooked and engaged with both stories, although personally, the first one is my favourite.

I just now finished reading the second story. I know it’s been several years and life can take precedence over fun hobbies and avocations like this, but I would love to read the final sequel that you promised.

I hope you find the time to finish it, assuming you’re still here with us. In my opinion and perhaps many others here, these are some of my favourite Dark Luke AU fanfics that involve Mara.

I also love how you did not take the predicable route by bringing them together, like so many other fanfics do. I like how you drove a knife between their already strained relationship so they can work things out in the still pending third one.

Look, here’s what I think: do what you will, but I would love to see this magnificent dark series completed, if you could.

Have a great day or night.
Blackjack072 chapter 34 . 4/9
Excellent plot. It is well thought out and written. I love how you hide nothing of the POV character's thoughts from the reader. I cannot wait until you post the third one.
winner chapter 34 . 1/26
I must say, I'm disappointed Luke got his hand cut off, and I'm disappointed Mara turned on him. In any case, really hoping you post the next one soon, cheers.
Darthme1011 chapter 34 . 1/24
welp the pandemic led me to rereading this and now i want more even worse i just love your writting please bless me with the sequel or Han and Luke AU or anything
Sommerlund chapter 34 . 11/10/2021
Thank you for another wonderful story. Another work of art. Simply fantastic. Your characters are always multi dimensional. I look forward to part 3.
White Magic17 chapter 35 . 10/26/2021
I hope you publish the last story some day! Your writing is amazing!
WanningTide chapter 35 . 8/8/2021
Any word on the 3rd book? Are you still writing, or have you moved on?
Guest chapter 35 . 7/6/2021
Just finished rereading both this and your Son of Suns trilogy, and they both amaze me every time. I tried reading some official Star Wars novels and I couldn’t finish them because they don’t come anywhere close to the masterpieces that are your stories. Best Star Wars content I’ve ever read, I truly hope you finish the empire's son trilogy soon because I can’t wait to read it. Thank you!
EdgyNoir chapter 9 . 6/18/2021
I really like this story and its prequel. They are awesome, even if Luke is (understandablya whiny brat.
lbradleys chapter 35 . 6/15/2021
Excellent story. Read this one right after I finished your Son of Suns story which was also fantastic. Hope you're still writing and I'd love to see the third part of Empire's Son someday.
AnnathePurple chapter 13 . 5/13/2021
Mara and Luke's wedding is goals.
Kittona chapter 35 . 2/28/2021
well just kidding about going to read the next one lol. I don't know why my brain was thinking it was already posted and you were talking about a fourth one when you messaged me. Right well. Now that I've made an idiot out of myself with my previous review, I hope you get the chance to upload III soon 3 This series is awesome and I can't wait to see how it ends!
Kittona chapter 34 . 2/28/2021
This one wasn't quite as much of an emotional roller coaster as the first, but still very very good! I'm now heading off to start part III :3
electricaaaaaaa chapter 35 . 12/28/2020
I’ve literally read both books in this series within the week, it’s that good. I obviously don’t know what happened to make you stop posting, but I do hope one day you return. Because this series is amazing.
AnnathePurple chapter 35 . 12/22/2020
When are we going to get empire's son part three. I need more it is so good. This is the best fanfic the character development is so satisfying. Watching Luke finally turn an Palpatine was awesome.