Reviews for Empire's Son II
electricaaaaaaa chapter 35 . 12/28/2020
I’ve literally read both books in this series within the week, it’s that good. I obviously don’t know what happened to make you stop posting, but I do hope one day you return. Because this series is amazing.
I am unimaginative chapter 35 . 12/22/2020
When are we going to get empire's son part three. I need more it is so good. This is the best fanfic the character development is so satisfying. Watching Luke finally turn an Palpatine was awesome.
StrayValkyrie chapter 35 . 11/22/2020
A long time ago, I fell off the Star Wars fandom. Not for any particular reason, just losing interest. This book had not been finished yet but I always intended, at the back of my mind, to return one day with the hope it had been completed. I was very pleased and excited to see it was complete and have just read through it. It was an amazing story, the detail in the plot is fascinating and I really enjoyed how details from the first book, claimed and written so early on, held subtle influences and hooks that became explained in the sequel.

I did not expect to find a third book in the works. I absolutely loved the little snippet that was provided. I remember reading the Thrawn trilogy in the 90s. I don't remember much but I do remember those cunning intelligence sourced from his appreciation and study of art. It clicked for me that all of Luke's own appreciation for art and his habit of sketching everywhere could make a very, very interesting interaction between him and Thrawn. The excerpt was an unexpected treat and delight to read!

I am saddened to see the third book isn't out - I recall you having a faithful schedule of uploading chapters. To see that three years have passed, I'm understandably worried. I hope all is well for you. Whether or not the third book is posted, you have my sincerest gratitude and heartfelt compliments to your writing prowess and the availability of the work you have given us in this fandom.

Thank you.
Zantak chapter 35 . 9/18/2020
I finally got around to finishing this!

Thank you so much for writing it, i originally fell off due to discomfort caused by the Shira Brie/Palpatine relationship. I clearly should have just powered through. And only now returned to finish it.

And it is amazing. I really do hope you come back to write the third installment, though I'd understand it if the sequel trilogy put you off Star Wars.

Still, I'll be following you just in case! :)
hughfj08 chapter 35 . 6/21/2020
Hope to see the trilogy come to fruition.
Guest chapter 35 . 6/4/2020
Best Star Wars fanfic ive read, hope to see book 3 soon!
Blonskky chapter 35 . 4/16/2020
Your stories are so good! I really enjoyed every single words of it! I can't wait to read the third part! I hope it's still coming someday. I want to say thank you because you are truly an amazing author. I've read your story two times now and I'm sure I'll come back again.
nikprosta chapter 26 . 4/4/2020
do you still write on this?
violet trees chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
I really really love your work and hope Empire's son 3 comes soon, but I just found out your website and twitter has disappeared.. are u ok?
Zigzeegee chapter 35 . 2/14/2020
I’ve just checked and you’ve disappeared of twitter and your website has gone... I really hope you haven’t abandoned this
Zigzeegee chapter 1 . 2/14/2020
I just had to read this story again. I tend to come back to it every year! Please please start releasing the 3rd part soon.
Darthme1011 chapter 35 . 1/20/2020
Finally got through this is there hope for the third installment? i also really loved the Au you had on your website where Luke leaves with Han
EliasN chapter 35 . 1/13/2020
Hello, i was just wondering whether this story was abandoned or not.
Cat chapter 34 . 11/11/2019
Fantastic! Wow I can’t wait to read the final one, you are truly an amazing author! I hope you start the next one, thank you for sharing this one!
Lars chapter 35 . 10/20/2019
Any news for the next story?