Reviews for After Midnight
Walelu chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
Good writing! I liked the idea, you managed to change the plot without loosing the characters, and I loved insight into Al's thoughts.
Darth Synkka chapter 1 . 11/30/2016
Damn, I wish this is was what had actually happened. The canon scene felt too simple, and...well, cheap to me. And you put a lot of emotion in you story especially Ed's dilemma about wanting to forgive Hohenheim but too many old, bitter emotions are getting in the way. It worked very well with ed's character. So, great story...it's my headcanon now lol
Linda065cliva chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
I've finally managed to find the time to read this wonderful story! I've always loved Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and reading this made me relive all the emotions of when I first saw the series!
Plum'oh chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Well, that was sad. ;; It's true that Hohenheim could have just transmuted himself to bring Al back. Ahh it was a great thing to do to make Izumi interact with the brothers because of course she'd be the first to hug them after all the crap they've been through. Al's reaction to feeling again is just so satisfying, the poor boy can finally feel. ;w;

Then Ed feels guilty again and when Al tells what he wanted to do my heart clenched and urg. Why couldn't they have the family thing? Even in canon they didn't get to act like a family... Anyway, good job on this piece of work!

Plume Sombre
My5tic-Lali chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
This was beautifully written and I loved the concept so much, and though the way Hoenheim died in the manga was so perfect, I do adore what you did here, and everything was gorgeous and so touching. Thank you so much for writing and sharing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
thank you for writing this! c: