Reviews for A Mishap and an Opportunity
Raven chapter 3 . 4/25
Tonks and Harry are related by blood. Dorea Potter Harry's Grandma was a Black. Tonks Mom was a Black. Both Tonks And Harry have a trace of Black blood are as they say Black DNA
bookreader2062 chapter 6 . 4/26
Great
joy.rolo chapter 44 . 3/18
love it! would love to see more of Tonk's impact to the timeline also. I'm all for them not going back at all haha.
herart chapter 3 . 3/9
Lot's of teenage feeling in this story. suitable I suppose.
Spiderman609 chapter 44 . 3/8
This fic is great please tell me there will be a sequel?!
LoveGoodBooks86 chapter 44 . 2/18
Hi, I love this story so much!
I really hope that you will write a sequel as I can’t wait to learn how else Harry and Tonks continue to improve the future whilst hiding their own pain at their current situation. I have truly enjoyed hearing about Harry‘s dedication to his studies and to finishing the war. Please keep writing as I am hooked on your awesome story.
Raven chapter 44 . 2/12
Wow?
bookreader2062 chapter 2 . 2/5
You don't have to be a twin to be in the same grade. One of you could'a just started school a year late due to illness. My older brother was sick so he started school a year late.
bookreader2062 chapter 1 . 2/5
A bit Dramatic?
Jack T. Writer chapter 43 . 2/2
So this is the end?
No? It isn't... Well, that is good, because it would have been a pretty weak ending if there wouldn't come a sequel along.
My Thoughts?
I enjoyed this fanfic quite a bit. It's good to see Harry being good because of his training but not being OP as we could see with his fight against the Death Eater.
It's good to see Harry getting to know his parents.
Both the good and the bad sides of them... Okay there weren't many bad sides from Lily, but you get what I mean.
While I don't want them to out themself I think that (especially the adults with whom Harry and Tonks will live the summer) they should have to explain something... I mean James Father is a Auror he should be aware if someone lies to him and also should know enough about Death Eater Attacks to realise there is something going on with Harry and Tonks...
Well whatever can't wait the next School Year.
- Jack
Makimass chapter 5 . 1/27
Lol harry is protective towards snape despite being bullied by him and he seems to be harsh to the marauders despite the one helping him in the future, yeah that makes sense..
Makimass chapter 3 . 1/27
fucking hell man up harry!
Li-Ion78 chapter 5 . 1/25
i like that peter's isnt this bumbling fool in the group. he's great at something but the friendship itself caused the rift between them, what with sirius unconsciously abusing peter just because he's the least talented of them all
Li-Ion78 chapter 4 . 1/25
wanna know about before they travelled in time. why was he staying with tonks and remus when he shoudl have been wallowing in privet drive right before hbp?
Li-Ion78 chapter 2 . 1/25
after their admittance to their school, all i kept wondering about is the tuition fees lol howre they gunna pay that lucrative school of many dangers.