Reviews for A Mishap and an Opportunity
Demi-Wizard48 chapter 1 . 5/5
He goes to the Ministry and shit happens. That is every time.
TiaLestrange chapter 42 . 4/22
This was a beautiful chapter.
malith13 chapter 42 . 4/16
This is a really really good story. Maybe a touch slow in the begining but i am eagerly hoping to finish the story. Keep up the hreat writing.
bluenilote chapter 42 . 4/14
You never disappoint with your updates. I'm glad they're on the way to making up and I'm really looking forward to reading how the Marauders rebuild their trust.
something-siriusly-wrong chapter 42 . 4/13
Things are getting better and I'm so happy
tlyxor1 chapter 42 . 4/13
Enjoyed, thanks for writing. Looking forward to more. -t.
Serpent91 chapter 42 . 4/12
Thank you for your work! I really like it
Harry.Potter.fan000 chapter 42 . 4/12
Great chapter!
Lyfus chapter 42 . 4/11
Nice to see them slowly working it out. As for ideas for the sequel...maybe the marauders realising how little they know about Harry? How little he talks about his past. Perhaps that that they overhear a conversation between Harry and Tonks and begins to ask questions? And then Harry has to go to Dumbledore for help to make a cover story? If the sequel has Harry begin to investigate the situation with the horocruxes and consider whether they should join the Order of the Pheonix, that would be exciting too. And is he going to be able to turn Severus over to the light side? Lots of options!
mwinter1 chapter 42 . 4/11
OK so enough time back in the past how are they both going to handle it when they go back to the future and what will change or if not anything?
Serpent91 chapter 41 . 4/6
Well written indeed! I like how you don't just sweep the emotions away but let them stay. More realistic.
Harry.Potter.fan000 chapter 41 . 4/3
Finnish pls.
bluenilote chapter 41 . 3/28
I gotta agree with one of the other reviewers on Tonks slapping Harry. I hope Harry or Tonks would have at least acknowledged that it was unacceptable for her to slap him while they talked things out.

Otherwise, I am so invested in this story and the relationship developments. I love the storyline and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I do hope Sirius and the rest of the Marauders reconcile.

Also, I personally don't really think Lily owes Severus anything. She was justified in breaking off their relationship since her safety and mental health were in jeopardy. You shouldn't have to tolerate friends who insult you or have accountances who literally want you and others like you dead.
teachergirl chapter 41 . 3/17
Violence is not the answer. Tonks slapping Harry because she's not happy with a choice he made is unacceptable. It's abusive, and as the author of the story, you should not condone physical violence between friends, siblings, or partners. When people read stories where characters hit each other it normalizes the violence. I'm not talking about the good guys battling the bad guys. That's different. What you wrote was domestic violence-a friend hitting her friend because she was mad at him. There is no place in friendship for hitting.
gginsc chapter 41 . 3/14
Oh, Sirius You Idiot! What a mess. I think Lily is a bit heartless and selfish, too. What is Snape supposed to do? He is in the house of Slytherin. He can't avoid everyone in his house without repercussions. Snape, too, is a bit blind. The type of power he seeks is dangerous to Lily.