Reviews for Now You See Me
pertemis45 chapter 2 . 2/7
Can you update please I want to know what the curse is. And how they solve it.
smile-lifegoeson chapter 2 . 1/14
This is so cute! It's been over a year since you updated, but I would love to know just how Lucy could break his curse. Or why he was cursed in the first place.
quite-a-riot chapter 2 . 11/16/2016
love this idea and the execution is pretty great too! Can't wait to see where you take it!
falconlover101 chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
I absolutely love this story! Can't wait for more chapters! I know they'll be awsome!
Brannasaurus Rex chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
This is good. Why you no update?
fanficlove2014 chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
This is really interesting! I'm super curious to learn more about Natsu's past and why he was cursed! Keep up the awesome work! Thank you for writing! I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Kauia chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
I love this! I wonder what other effects do their bonds have? Kid Lucy is cute Lucy. Makes me want to hug Lucy. I just love the little development you gave them. Do continue!
kab chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
This story is very interesting. I'm liking the direction that it's going at. I'm a little put off by Lucy being too emotional. Keep it up but I do suggest you organize the flow of the story a bit. I cannot wait for your update. c:
RadioactiveKittenCat chapter 2 . 12/18/2015
This is awesome.
Shin-Ah Warrior chapter 2 . 11/30/2015
Hi there,I can't login so I'll be reviewing as a Guest. I really like the beginning of this fic. The plot is interesting and captivating. I can't wait to read more. Please don't put the timeskip to far or I'll be too attached to an older brother natsu rather than the "lover" natsu. Continue your awesome work and ONEGAI don't update in too long. I'm really looking foward to the next chapters.
Shin-Ah Warrior
Stavroula99 chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Please write the next one soon this story is very good!
magical love chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
DUDE DUDE DUDE, I KNOW THAT YIU MIGHT HAVE SIMETHING OLANNED BUT(shut that's in all caps) I Really really wann . Read jealous ghost! Natsu please? If you can't do it that's fine bro
keyofaquarius chapter 2 . 10/27/2015
Loved it so far!
BlessYourStar21 chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
Oh hell, I'm loving this!
UnlimitedMagic chapter 2 . 10/24/2015
1.I assumed that there would be a time akip.
you give Gray and Lucy.a brother/sister relationship.? In other words, Are they your BrOTP?
BRotp means you ship two people as best friends and there isn't more to it.

So they're basically friendzoned but have a great friendship.

3. I'm guessing that you're planning on bringing Natsu back to life some how too.

4.I really enjoyed this chapter and you made well thought out resonable changes to Natsu's character.

Ofcourse , Your level of maturity has to do with your age.:)

makes since that Natsu doesn't know how to care for people.

Hw had noone until he met Lucy.
Lucy will eventually understand that and him as tbe story progresses.

6.I can't wait for you to update again! I can't help but think about what you have in stored for rhis fic! :)