Reviews for I Would Catch a Grenade for You
Nichalia chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Morons!
A Very Thirsty Megalomaniac chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
This made me laugh rather hard several times. Well done.

The only point I felt uncomfortable was when Liara accused Garrus of trying to steal Shepard from her. Everything else was pure, undiluted fun. Grunt shares his plastic toys. Garrus stews over telling Shepard the truth as Dr. Chakwas's foot tapping grows ever louder. And there stands Shepard, oblivious and worried about the increasing number of injuries the crew is taking. Even Kelly Chambers, who was probably diagnosed with Scale Itch during her time in medbay.

I also like that [spoiler] the name of this fic is a lie. Catching a grenade when there are alternatives is madness. Deliberately getting yourself injured to impress a woman - Garrus was correct to call everyone out.

Looks like everyone was mentioned but Zaeed and Legion? Can't imagine Zaeed being keen on getting injured in his career at this stage. He was probably sitting off to the side, laughing at the "goddamn lovesick idiots."

Uh, I've only ever had to fault you on proper nouns in SPaG before, and I saw no errors here. Fic is fine mechanically (which is not a surprise.)

I enjoy these little one shots that take place in the ME2 era. It really seems like the team between ME2 and ME3 was a golden age for wacky fics like these, with ME3 kind of sucking the fun out of the series due to the extensive number of character deaths, many of which are unavoidable. Or maybe I'm just not looking for fics like these in the right places...

Anyway, thanks for writing this, I laughed quite loudly several times. Again, let me know when I can start tackling Warden again.
spiral83 chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I really loved this :D
thanks for the laughs!

plastic dinosaurs... xD
sisyphe chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Haha that was fun to read! :D And plastic dinosaurs? Priceless.