Reviews for Permission and Forgiveness
Brilliant :)
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Interesting
clh chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
Interesting. Not sure about the bit where Arthur vows to become "clumsy in his pursuits", because that felt a bit AU for a story that otherwise needn't have been AU, but otherwise I liked it. I liked that Arthur didn't just decide "Oh, OK, magic isn't evil, then", but that he still felt conflicted at the end. After all, you don't throw away a lifetime's worth of instruction just because of one conversation.

You may want to edit your summary, though. "Mutually exclusive" means that two things can't be true at the same time, not that one being true makes the other true.
Aaronna chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
Nicely done.
Grac3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
Interesting little fic. I never noticed that he doesn't actually say those words during the first series.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I'm glad he's thinking for himself about things.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Great job, was a very enjoyable read :D
Aris1013 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Awesome story!
Drama-Duchess chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Arthur is just torn between two worlds. I'm glad of his suspicions. And he has every right to question magic, even if the King is adamant about it being unlawful. It truly shows that Arthur is maturing into a just and noble prince, as opposed to a selfish and ignorant one. It's a nice side of Arthur that we never really got to see a whole lot of from the series. I would've liked them to explore this aspect. So, with that said, I'm so glad you took it up to write a chapter on it. Lovely read and I enjoyed it very much, as usual.

Can wait to see what you post next! :)
oma13 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Great little one-shot. It was good to see a contemplative Arthur. Loved Merlin's little tantrum, too, and good to see it after only a few months being Arthur's manservant. Proof they were meant to be together for the good of the kingdom. Nice job.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Well that was a great one shot! Good point of view and interpretation there :D
CupcakeFlake chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Now the big question is: Did Merlin leave the food there on purpose or did he just forget?
Patiku chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I like it. It's interesting and a good start of the story. I'm curious where you will take it from here. Will it be a reveal?
bubzchoc chapter 1 . 10/4/2015