Reviews for Nightwing: Out of Time 3 The Hunt for Black Robin
k chapter 7 . 1/19/2004
i liked the story please update
DarkDragonSpirit chapter 7 . 1/16/2004
Ok...that was great. I've read all 3 and I'm glad you stuck to the story line.
fett chapter 7 . 9/30/2003
This was a good story. I hope you continue writing this story.
The Huntress1 chapter 7 . 7/23/2003
uhh... that was excellent as always, but man... do you have the wierdest(!) pairings. I really hope you decided to continue this. I'd like very much to find out what happened to Andrea.
Tony chapter 7 . 5/1/2003
I like this story. It's definitely interesting. I'm not sure how I feel about Dick and Diana. Kind of weird if I so say myself I mean Bruce and Diana more like it even then sometimes I can't see them together.

I can't wait to find out who the mother is. I've been trying to figure it out but I can't put my finger on it.
TDX chapter 7 . 1/6/2003
Darth i must say that i'm really diggin this story. but i will also have to say i find the paring of Nightwing and Wonder Woman a bit distrubing. i just can't put my fingure on it. maybe its because of his previous relationship with Donna. i don't see WW taking her sister's seconds. i imagine there is amazon rule against it somewhere.

other than that as i said i'm enjoying it. now please post another chapter of The Warrior.-TDX
Ghost in the Machine chapter 6 . 1/5/2003
I think this story is better than 'Out of Time 2'. The plot flows better and is much more interesting. Although, I've got a good guess as to who the mother is. 8)
Icon chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Hmmmm, interesting. A take on WW that's very different from the current (Where she isn't centuries old and Dick has been a hero for many years longer than she has) but a harking back to the "old days" is no bad thing.

I think I've worked out who the mother is (Blonde, blue eyed, knows Dick professionally, would be prepared to do something like this, has a relative who is a friend of Batman and who can fly and lives abroad) and if I'm right then we're possibly heading into some serious issues about age and consent, but I'll see where this is going (and if I'm even right!) first. :)
Crash chapter 6 . 1/2/2003
Aw, how sweet. Violence...

Hn. I'm not a DC guy, so Hawkman is the only flying non-US based hero I can think of.

Ah well. Good story so far. 'Tli later.
Crash chapter 3 . 1/2/2003
Watch out for typos. It's occassional, but noticable. Give the story a few more read-through before you post.

Beyond, that, its great to see hte series continue. I'm alwasy up for a good Nightwing or time travel romp, and well, here's both. I'm not sure I actually like Wonder Woman, but seeing her interact with Dick is cool. Mainly because she's part of the 'old guard,' and Dick is perhaps the best of the 'new guard.'

xican chapter 6 . 12/31/2002
Alright, seriously, I need more. A lot more. Give me more, dammit!
Young-Nefarious chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
totally tight. great job.