Reviews for Office Origami
diamondnightskies chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
I keep thinking the last thing I read of yours was just the funniest thing...until I read the next one. This is hysterically funny! Just every friggin word. It's like...just one-shot perfection.
Christine Barney chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
Cute and funny! Love how it all turned out!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 4/6/2018
Aw, I love his reason for choosing Ron.
flyingwithanimals chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
oh my gosh that was epic, I LOVE this!
quadjot chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
This one was absolutely perfect. I'm so glad I'm not wearing mascara (because of laughter).
delicatecherry chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
So funny! ::))))
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Oh goodness, how did I forget Draco's mad origami skills.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Great story! :)
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
XD It's always such a pleasure to read your writing - I occasionally check your profile just to see if you've written any new oneshots! Looking forward to more!:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Hilarious! And Draco with the snitch? So cunning but amusing - clearly he finds it hard to let go of some things, lol.
EStrunk chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Very funny. Very cute. I love that Draco charmed the snitch to go to Ron. I loved his line about why he might as well get used to all his money going to lost causes.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
Nice, sweet and funny!
roon0 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
LOL Granfoys - BRILLIANT!
Fandomgirl1012 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I loved this one-shot! It was perfect and I really liked how you touched on that Draco might know how Ron feels to always lose to harry. It was great!
dixie326 chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I was almost crying from laughing so hard from after Ron won until the end of the story...especially loved Ron humming Weasley is Our King, lol.