Reviews for Crossed Paths
Dani chapter 3 . 11/5/2005
I like the direction your story is going in.I dont like cliff hangers but I guess that if I want to read your great story I going to have to get used to it.
pruningshears chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
this looked interesting too! but you arent going to update anytime soon are you? *sigh* i always pick the 6 month old stories...
pruningshears chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
"supposedly only his youkai descendants had" i think you meant ancestors. Now enters the paradox, if kagome's decision to stay in the past results in her present family never existing then she would not exist and therefore not have fallen down the well, and people would come far and wide to see if that tourist attratcion boasting of a demon pinned to a tree was real. _ otherwise written well!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
the future wouldnt change... because that would mean that kagome never existed in the first place. when kagome travels back in time, she isnt changing the future, oir else inuyasha would have been stuck to the tree in her time as well... which wasnt the case, obviously. do you see what i'm getting at? besides, even if kagome left, souta would still exist. if kagome's mom left, then they might never be born... but still... questionable. but great story nontheless. i look forward to reading more of it!
MereAngel chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
This a really good story. You should update soon
bursarkitty chapter 2 . 12/31/2002
please be inclined to continue! please?