Reviews for Into the Snake Pit
Vampireking40 chapter 44 . 9/11
Great story all the way to the end. Even without quidditch matches in the story it was still great. I do wonder what happen to Fudge or even Umbridge did either of them especially Umbridge ever try to cause trouble for anyone. The story being written from POV was an interesting concept not seen in many stories. Ginny and Ron were as bad in this story as they are in other stories where all they want is Harry money. I do wonder how did Draco end up with Granger they is just a strange match up.
blackmaskedzorro chapter 44 . 8/13
I like this story bad dumbledore good Snape best combo and it was really well written all of it . Thank you
Just started this story, and while I love it, the whole "Ron is a girl on her period and knows what they feel like now-kicks" is rather untrue. I myself throw up if I'm not curled up into a tiny ball with a heating pad, in a very dark, quiet room, all the while praying my uterus stops trying to kill me. That's the level of pain I go through, though it varies with every woman so it could be even worse, and much less, for others.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 44 . 8/3
A great story here! Worthy of being a part of my favorites!
keyblademeister88 chapter 44 . 7/6
Not bad mate
Thanks
kare-bear-Karen chapter 6 . 5/25
Harry also has a self updating account statement in the trunk so how does he not know if this?
kare-bear-Karen chapter 5 . 5/25
You would think that Harry would have already read the journals, considering he has been living in the trunk for 7 years!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 44 . 5/10
Not too shabby; you definitely have a future as a writer! I believe that you can only improve, in technicalities, but you have proven that you have the raw talent and stick-to-it-iveness. ;) I hope to read more great things from you!
Keep at it, as we need more writers, like you!
Take care and THANKS!
MelJ
Cassandra30 chapter 44 . 4/21
Excellent story!
Cassandra30 chapter 43 . 4/21
I would have thought Flitwick would have been next in line.
Cassandra30 chapter 42 . 4/21
Really a good idea on how to deal with Lupin. I love the book idea about Dumbles!
Cassandra30 chapter 41 . 4/21
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 40 . 4/21
Way to go!
Cassandra30 chapter 39 . 4/21
Rita would adore to destroy Dumbledore!
Cassandra30 chapter 38 . 4/21
This should be an interesting meeting.