Reviews for Into the Snake Pit
Netchka chapter 44 . 12/16/2017
Loved it. Very cool story. First fic where Dumbledore was the Dark Lord and not Tom Riddle. Harry Potter saves the day again.
Guest chapter 44 . 12/6/2017
i quite liked the idea lf voldemort being innocent in this story. nice idea.
Schnuff chapter 39 . 11/12/2017
OK, the hopping between the different POW's is not the best choice (my opinion). But it's tolerable.
But this is too much.
I mean it may works for a parody story, but do you
real think that Dumbledore would build a new Dark Lord and than after he can't defeat him would bet on
a new born to do the fight for him?
That Tom would wait just a few years till Harry is old enough to fight him? And after Tom was destroyed why should he not claim the kill?
Spy Network chapter 44 . 11/8/2017
You are no. E.B. White.

I honesty thought I would get the feel of at least 'Stuart Little' at the start of your sad attempt at a 'Harry Potter' story. I was not expecting a J.K. Rowlings work here (barely any fan writer can write up to her standards). But I was starting to get the feel of 'Stuart Little' style (with your describing 3 year old Harry Potter living in a trunk ... having the trunk actually be considered like a three story home. 'A mini mansion' I would stay. I wasn't even bothered that 3 year old Harry Potter could read like an junior in High school ... what with his mum's very detailed and grown up letter to her son explaining about the Potter family trunk. I wasn't even bothered that 3 year old Harry went to Gringotts and managed to STILL be in full control of his life ... and not having any other adult be there for him.

What made me realize that you weren't writing a 'Stuart Little' type of HP story here is ... you know I have decided not to truly trash your story. Not with my personal feelings that I feel that the world of Harry Potter world should consist of. Oh the writing style that the Harry Potter would should consist of.

There may be Harry Potter fans whom quite enjoy the sort of story that you have attempted to write. I will let them be the judge themselves.

To each is to their own.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 34 . 11/8/2017
Harry is 12 by now.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
This is a very fun and quick read.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 3 . 11/7/2017
Okay I'm taking my mind out of reality and going into the very magical land you have created. There ... now I can enjoy this magical story without that perskiy reality sinking in.
Peaches and Strawberries chapter 2 . 11/7/2017
Harry is Three and he's reading without any issue at all? Okay I hope your version of Harry Potter is a genuis ... because it's unbeliavable that three year Harry Potter can read at a seventh grade level. (off to read the rest of the chapter now).
FlowersBite chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
I am really liking this story so far, I love reading independent Harry stories and this one is great. I wish that it was little more clear on flashbacks and sequence of events however, the story line is good .
Vampireking40 chapter 44 . 9/11/2017
Great story all the way to the end. Even without quidditch matches in the story it was still great. I do wonder what happen to Fudge or even Umbridge did either of them especially Umbridge ever try to cause trouble for anyone. The story being written from POV was an interesting concept not seen in many stories. Ginny and Ron were as bad in this story as they are in other stories where all they want is Harry money. I do wonder how did Draco end up with Granger they is just a strange match up.
blackmaskedzorro chapter 44 . 8/13/2017
I like this story bad dumbledore good Snape best combo and it was really well written all of it . Thank you
Guest chapter 18 . 8/3/2017
Just started this story, and while I love it, the whole "Ron is a girl on her period and knows what they feel like now-kicks" is rather untrue. I myself throw up if I'm not curled up into a tiny ball with a heating pad, in a very dark, quiet room, all the while praying my uterus stops trying to kill me. That's the level of pain I go through, though it varies with every woman so it could be even worse, and much less, for others.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 44 . 8/3/2017
A great story here! Worthy of being a part of my favorites!
keyblademeister88 chapter 44 . 7/6/2017
Not bad mate
kare-bear-Karen chapter 6 . 5/25/2017
Harry also has a self updating account statement in the trunk so how does he not know if this?