Reviews for Into the Snake Pit
BillBrink chapter 7 . 2/21
Sorry, I can't go any further. I suspended belief at a three year old being able to read his mother's scroll and all the contradictions of the trunk itself (i.e. going into the trunk then being able to shrink the trunk, while still inside, and going where he wants), but each chapter just made me shake my head even more. The constant changing of POVs was irritating. I'm not the grammar police, but it was just another log on the fire that destroyed my ability to continue any further.
sexy Seren chapter 44 . 1/16
Interesting
Hi! Amazing story. I'm just confused. You wrote about the magical core test. In there is the age of the subject. You wrote Harry is 11? Like, isn't he 12 now? He is a second year...
Monster King chapter 44 . 12/11/2016
Intreasting alternate take on the Harry Potter series it was quite good I liked the pairing and how things turned out in the end despite the Dumbledore bashing in it all in all good job.
Guest chapter 25 . 9/12/2016
#Don'tyoumeanSlytherininsteadofSlithering?
Velial13 chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
Too much bullshit for one chapter
Ol'Joe chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
This story has many issues, like a three year old victim of child neglect with a college reading level, bad grammar, lack of quotation marks and jumping pov and tenses.

You obviously have the desire and creativity to write. Recognize that quality is better than quantity, find an experienced Beta and learn. You'll be more satisfied with your own work, I promise.
Scarlet Lupin chapter 44 . 5/15/2016
This was absolutely awesome and I loved it sooooooo much thank you for writing this incredible story
happy reader 50 chapter 4 . 5/5/2016
ni
akasanta chapter 44 . 4/17/2016
Excellent story. Thanks for writing it. :D

Cheers!

AKASANTA ;D
Diddleymaz chapter 44 . 4/4/2016
I enjoyed reading this AU story.
crankypants16 chapter 44 . 3/14/2016
I enjoyed your story
FireRuby chapter 44 . 3/13/2016
Interesting... Good ending.
Hannah chapter 44 . 3/9/2016
Thanks for the amazing story I loved it so much
Deathmvp chapter 44 . 3/7/2016
Great work on this story and thanks for posting it.