Reviews for all that glitters is not gold
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2018
Please add more to the story! I love the angst...
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2017
Please continue!
Farbeyondthegrave chapter 2 . 1/17/2017
Oh my gosh Yea I always thought Bruce was a huge hypocrite for that he could have easily killed Jason
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE UUUUGH THIS HURTS SO MUCH
Guest chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
PLEEEEEEEEEASE COUNTINUE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
YOU MUST FINISH THIS NO MATTER WHAT THE COST PLEASE
Or y'know just update
BUT OHMYGOD YOU CANT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS
MY FEELS ARE FRAGILE
MUTE JASON GODDDD
So much angst . I love how angry he is dammit just a the end of the under the hood I was like thinking the exact same thing like BRUCE HOW COULD YOU
Please update soon coz I. NEEEEEEED TO KNOOOOW
Blackbird71 chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
"What's up, Doc?" Is a great addition!
Loxare chapter 2 . 10/6/2015
The jugular is a vein and the carotid is an artery. The way you write it made it sound like the jugular was an artery. And if he's bleeding, the batarang most definitely sliced a blood vessel. Maybe not a major one though.

This fic is so fantastic. I saw the post on tumblr and I'm so glad you decided to write it. Thank you so much!

Hey, since most of the Batfam can read lips, would Jason be able to move his mouth and have them understand him?
Leradomi chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I like this! more please!
Shadow chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
I saw this idea on tumblr also and I'm so glad someone is writing it. I can't wait to read more and lve what you have so far.
SiriusDancer chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
So great in a tragic way! I love it :) thanks
TheJokerMan chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Omg Jason, you stinker you...

Love it.

-J
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
This was a well written chapter, you did well with Jason's thoughts on the pain and Leslie's reaction to someone she thought to be dead coming to her for help.
I'm guessing that next chapter will have Jason waking up and realizing what happened, what happens next would probably depend on Leslie, which should be interesting.
She would definitely have enough experience to know that Jason was injured by no normal blade, in fact she's probably helped Bruce out enough to recognise the kind of mark a batarang would leave. though she would, at first, care more about keeping Jason alive, stable and preferably sane before chewing out Bruce.

Great work, hope to see more soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Can't wait for next chapter
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
So in this story, when Batman used his batarang on Jason it caused him to go mute, interesting idea. Extra notes:
1. since he's going Leslie for help this time it's possible that she will try and talk him down
2. I can't imagine just how badly this will affect Jason's mindset; I mean he was angry at Bruce for not killing Joker but to actually, directly, physically maim him
3. I hope you have this Jason interact with Cass; out of everyone, she would probably be best suited to help given her own vocal difficulties and the fact that Jason wouldn't have any problem with her directly

Great start so far, hope to see more some day.