Reviews for Dreamcatcher
diane chapter 11 . 9/8
loved every word of this story
fantastic
tinsmals chapter 11 . 2/12
I have really enjoyed your story sorry that a few ruin things for the rest. if you finish this and don't post it I would love to read feel free to email me . I like the spin you've taken
Guest chapter 11 . 7/14/2017
Will we ever see the end to this story? I absolutely love your work and am really missing updates from you. I have 3 favorite writers on this sight and you are one. I know life gets in the way sometimes but I hope that you and your fellow writers will finish your stories and give us more awesome Wic stories for years to come. I will be waiting impatiently for your updates! Please!
onewildechild chapter 11 . 4/5/2017
I have always enjoyed your stories immensely so I'm wondering when and if you will ever get around to finishing this one off? Please do and keep on writing Longmire stories because we all love them!
Suelli chapter 11 . 2/23/2017
Well said! Thanks.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2016
after re reading for about the 10th time I must say I still love this story. After reading the Authors notes I can understand why negative feedback can be so depressing. I for one love to read any and all fanfic's especially when they center around Walt and Vic who are undoubtedly my fav couple out there. Sometimes these stories don't go the way I would like but I do always appreciate the time and effort that goes into the writing. My only complaint is when stories are left on hold for months on end with no updates in sight. So in closing may I say I really hope you will continue to write and yes to finish of some of my favorite stories.
ASpecialKindOf chapter 11 . 10/31/2016
Holy shit. This story was vibrant, unapologetic, and gripping. I just landed on the Chapter 11 Open Letter and what a disappointment. Reading this story felt like riding a runaway train, I never even looked at the status or the number of chapters...I know this hasn't been touched in a year so I don't hold out hope, but wow. If you're interested in publishing more...please do.
hipsbeforehands chapter 10 . 7/10/2016
Loving this story so far! Great characterizations and an interesting plot...well done! I'm definitely looking forward to more. Cheers!
tervluv1 chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
I'm fairly new to "Longmire" and just started S4. I'm picky when it comes to fanfiction - it has to fit the characters we see onscreen - so I wanted to say how much I enjoy your stories. From the general comments I've read of S4, I'm glad I'm reading this story before watching the season episodes. You've written a believable explanation of the events I've heard are coming down the pipeline. It will help when watching them unfold onscreen to have your explanations in the back of my mind. I like the idea of Walt seeing a shrink, to see how his actions affect others, and for us to hear what is going on inside that handsome head of his. And I like to hear he and Vic talk about their feelings. It's even better when they act on their feelings. ;-) If not in this story, in one of your other stories, you address why Walt is attracted to Vic. To make it real, and to make the story richer, it has to be more than physical. In general I have a difficult time with power imbalances in relationships (older male superior and younger female employee) but I can suspend that criticism if there is an equal connection between the partners. I ship a similar couple on a different show, so I'm used to putting the reality aside for well written fanfic. I'm glad you share your talents with us. You write their voices and speech patterns to a "T." Sorry to ramble. Better for you to write, than me. ;-)
onewildeechild chapter 11 . 4/28/2016
I love your stories and have re-read them often. I am so hopeful you will continue and bring this story to a spectacular end!
KpLark chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Well done, sad that this needed to be written. I so appreciate all the ff authors and hated to read that negative review. That person needs to see a shrink!
kmac9 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
A few weeks after I posted the first chapter of my first Longmire story, one of the other Longmire fanfic writers reached out to me in a PM with some positive feedback. When I thanked her, she said something that has stuck with me to this day. She said that Longmire writers and readers on this fanfiction site are a community.

And I have found that to be true.

We've come together out of our shared love of these characters, and our desire for stories that enable us to imagine...possibilities. We support each other, and learn from each other, and inspire each other. Something positive can be found in every author's work, and when we share feedback with an author we are contributing to the community.

Thanks to all who contribute to this community. Your stories. Your creativity. Your time. Your ideas. Your cheerleading. Your kind words and thoughtful suggestions. You inspire. You validate hard work. You keep me focused. You trigger ideas and send my stories down paths I hadn't foreseen. You bring an unexpected bright moment at just the right time.

Thank you, rebelxxwaltz, for reminding us that we ARE a community. One built on respect. It is wonderful to see us championing each other, and I hope this is the dominating theme going forward.
Longmire fan chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Aim not a writer and I love all the different story lines on fan fic and look forward each day to knew ones .please just shoot the person doing all this complaining and let's get on with finishing stories and writing more .what a b...h! Thank you :)
susan1770 chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
I have never been so proud to be a part of a group as I am now. I noticed the negativity and hatefulness in the beginning and watched as it gradually got worse to a whole new level. To spew such awful criticism (not critiques) but criticism, just plain being mean, is totally uncalled for. Her anger should be directed at the writers, directors, etc. Season 4 really got to her and going back and re-reading her critiques and watching them get longer and more hateful was not a pleasant thing to watch. Does she not have anything meaningful going on in her life that she has to be cruel to people who put in a lot of time to bring these fantasies to us. I am grateful for the fantasies, please know that and know that all of our talented authors' work is very much appreciated and enjoyed.
MissJodie chapter 11 . 4/24/2016
Here, here! So very well said. As a reader I am addicted to all of the wonderful stories all of your talented writers create. I appreciate all of your hard work and the talent that you possess and am so very thankful you share it with us. I may not agree with the direction a writer takes the characters in, but I enjoy the journey because I get to spend more time with Walt, Vic and the rest of Absaroka county, and by sticking with a story, I get to be surprised and entertained by the twists and turns the writer takes my favorite fictional characters in! Please keep up the wonderful writing, I would be devestated without my fan fic fixes! It would make the time between new books and new seasons more endless than it already is! I look forward to the next installment of this story and any and all stories you may write in the future!