Reviews for A Different Future
lilacblossom chapter 22 . 3/23
I really enjoyed your story :) thank you for writing it
Guest chapter 22 . 9/8/2013
Hi really love this story and I hope you continue it :)
ohallo4 chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
This is such a great story please continue it.
Megumi007 chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
I really liked, I hope the next chaptern_n
Little Minamino chapter 22 . 12/1/2008
This is amazing. I hope you find the will to continue. Keep up the great work!
Twinnie chapter 22 . 11/1/2008
This is a very good story you've got here... The plot, the characterization, and the new world you've created all feel incredibly true. I can just imagine thigs taking place this way in another DBZ timeline. I also find it really interesting how you treat your characters, how you remember that secondary characters need to exist differently in such a different timeline, too.

It'd probably be a perfect story if only it were complete ;-)

Thanks for writing this. I had a very good time reading about your world and what may have happened.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 22 . 3/27/2008
That was so good! Update soon
SiriusRulez chapter 22 . 6/7/2007
That was really good! plz post again soon
Future Trunks lover chapter 22 . 2/12/2007
I really like this story I have one question. When will you make chapter 23 ?
Sabu.d chapter 22 . 10/14/2006
AH! Such a good fic, and then NOTHING! AND it's been over a year. At first I was afraid you were one of those mean authors who writes a really good fic and then just leaves the site forever leaving the rest of us in a horrible feeling of incompletion. But I went to your profile and saw that you still write. Many fics. Many many many fics.

Anyway, the point of this review was to tell you that this is a really REALLY good fic. And I hope you update sometime soon.

p.s. Also still waiting for the 'third installment' of Second Best...unless I'm just blind and didn't see it while looking through your stories...in any case, UPDATE!
spanishbean chapter 22 . 1/23/2006
hey! i finally finished readin ur story. i actually started ages ago but had to go somewhere and then i forgot about it. anyway, it's really interesting so far! keep up the good work! i look forward to your next chapter.. _
Madison chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Please continue with this story! It is VERY good! It has been almost two months since your last update and I am just hoping you are going to continue.
Rikki chapter 22 . 10/16/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I really love this story!
ashley chapter 22 . 10/5/2005
This just keeps getting better and better. I'm so glad you decided to update again. I hope you keep updating because I like this story.
Lura Vila chapter 22 . 9/15/2005
Great chapter. Please update soon.