Reviews for Rising Action
Rasi10 chapter 27 . 5/21
The book is amazing! Please update soon dude!
Rasi10 chapter 16 . 5/21
That was insanely hilarious :-) I loved it!
Sy chapter 27 . 4/30
Love this little x-over and would give my soul to read more of the story. Will you continue it?
Sierralynn Grace chapter 27 . 3/12
This is amazing! I absolutely LOVE it! Please don’t abandon the story— it’s really hard to find a fanfic that I actually like! I honestly can’t wait to see where you take it from here! I just followed and favorited :) Sierra
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 27 . 3/12
Whoa! Mrs. Holmes! My my... Loved it ! Can't wait for more!
hellcat-lynx chapter 27 . 3/11
:):):):):)
AAAHHHHH! Percy and Sherlock crossover! I’m in heaven! I love it. I love it. I LOVE IT! Seriously you have so many wonderful stories and ideas. I lost this fic awhile back and I’m so glad that I found it again. You are an amazing author and I really hope that you will update. Please! You can’t see it but I’m pouting. :( Anyway I can’t believe that more people aren’t as in love with this as I am. Just pleading for more and wanting to let you know that I think that you are amazing. I love your other stories too like the entire Prince universe and Bilbo as Thorin’s son fics. So yeah please update.
PRETTY PLEASE! -From an enthusiastic guest
Sherlock Harry Winchester chapter 26 . 1/18
Wow. Wow. Wow. I loved it! I love each and every chapter! Can't wait to read more!
Raxacoricofallipatorious chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
I'm so confused. What's happening
quicktosee2 chapter 2 . 10/19/2017
Wait a sec... Did Jim just call Mycroft his brother? This is so confusing..
JamesTKent chapter 26 . 7/8/2017
All-righty, then. I've just discovered this tale, and I'm enjoying it immensely. So, why haven't you updated in over a month?

You've got good characters (well-developed), a fascinating plotline that they'd NEVER show on BBC, and you're . . . stalled?
JamesTKent chapter 15 . 7/7/2017
NOW we're getting somewhere!
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 7/7/2017
Well, I just discovered it, so give me time!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/3/2017
Why are all ur stories so addictive? I mean I can't stop reading. Honestly I'm really wondering how ur not a professional author right now. You r that amazing. So please please please update when u can cause I am enraptured. Thank you for gracing us mortals with your talent.
Kittylulz chapter 26 . 6/23/2017
So I just found this story and I normally don't review but this is so good! Please update when you can ;)