Reviews for Rising Action
quicktosee2 chapter 2 . 10/19
Wait a sec... Did Jim just call Mycroft his brother? This is so confusing..
JamesTKent chapter 26 . 7/8
All-righty, then. I've just discovered this tale, and I'm enjoying it immensely. So, why haven't you updated in over a month?

You've got good characters (well-developed), a fascinating plotline that they'd NEVER show on BBC, and you're . . . stalled?
JamesTKent chapter 15 . 7/7
NOW we're getting somewhere!
JamesTKent chapter 8 . 7/7
Well, I just discovered it, so give me time!
Why are all ur stories so addictive? I mean I can't stop reading. Honestly I'm really wondering how ur not a professional author right now. You r that amazing. So please please please update when u can cause I am enraptured. Thank you for gracing us mortals with your talent.
Kittylulz chapter 26 . 6/23
So I just found this story and I normally don't review but this is so good! Please update when you can ;)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 26 . 5/29
Percy never lived on the streets. Is he talking about the quests here? Magnus Chase would almost fit that role better. Personally, I'd like to see more action from the American Halfbloods, not just Leo, Percy and Annabeth.
Yay update! :D
It's really nice! I hope you continue this soon!
hellcat-lynx chapter 24 . 2/20
:D
*i can't actually show an ecstatic emoji face but thats the look on my face right now*
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 24 . 2/20
:3 Love this so much.
animal129 chapter 23 . 2/8
Eurus could be something sorceress like Medea, I think she has that trait
hellcat-lynx chapter 23 . 2/6
great chapter! this is probably the one story where my eyes literally light up when i see an update :)
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 23 . 2/6
:D This is still so good! Can't wait for more!
hellcat-lynx chapter 22 . 1/31
hahahaha, that was perfect! I loved the tease at Mycrofts weight and Andrea being the one to make the cakes :)