Reviews for Moving On
Mizukodai chapter 2 . 6/6
Kishimoto idiot. Keep it dead.
GrandAssassin chapter 8 . 4/3
Please continue
Mizukodai chapter 1 . 3/27
Too early perhaps. That was way too quick for my liking, they needed to suffer backlash before perishing.
don't like this naruto much too dark & cold
hellfire45 chapter 7 . 2/1
Good chapter and I really hope this will be updated again
zehendner chapter 8 . 12/10/2017
Can't wait for more chapter's for this story
thunderofdeath97 chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
kaguya, tsunami, mei, kurenai, yugao, yugito, tayuya. karin, konan, fuuka, samui, temari, hanabi, ni, mabui, pakura, ameyuri, female haku, female biju and summons, female orochimaru, kin, guren, koyuki, shion, miroku,kurotsuchi, hana, godesses? i mean im not sure if the harem is set or not yet
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 10/13/2017
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 9/21/2017
Damn, that execution scene was fucking nuts! Love it
gogo bananas chapter 1 . 8/7/2017
ehh. family murder was a bad idea
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I lost interest after the family murder
simeon234 chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
Please continue
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 6/16/2017
like the harem so far
Epoli chapter 8 . 5/1/2017
It's been a year since this was last updated, so I'm to assume it's been discontinued. I'm not going to claim I remember this story, anymore. I make it a habit to stop following stories that haven't updated in over a year, because it's obnoxious to get updates only stating "discontinued" or promoting a new story/reboot. That being said, I wish you nothing but happiness in your life. Have a blessed day.
Zeckromizder chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
How did Fugaku teached Naruto rhings that father teaches son if he also died?