Reviews for Moving On
thunderofdeath97 chapter 8 . 10/13
kaguya, tsunami, mei, kurenai, yugao, yugito, tayuya. karin, konan, fuuka, samui, temari, hanabi, ni, mabui, pakura, ameyuri, female haku, female biju and summons, female orochimaru, kin, guren, koyuki, shion, miroku,kurotsuchi, hana, godesses? i mean im not sure if the harem is set or not yet
thunderofdeath97 chapter 2 . 10/13
J.E.P 1996 chapter 1 . 9/21
Damn, that execution scene was fucking nuts! Love it
gogo bananas chapter 1 . 8/7
ehh. family murder was a bad idea
I lost interest after the family murder
simeon234 chapter 1 . 6/22
Please continue
Alex2909 chapter 8 . 6/16
like the harem so far
Epoli chapter 8 . 5/1
It's been a year since this was last updated, so I'm to assume it's been discontinued. I'm not going to claim I remember this story, anymore. I make it a habit to stop following stories that haven't updated in over a year, because it's obnoxious to get updates only stating "discontinued" or promoting a new story/reboot. That being said, I wish you nothing but happiness in your life. Have a blessed day.
Zeckromizder chapter 1 . 2/25
How did Fugaku teached Naruto rhings that father teaches son if he also died?
Talonsen chapter 8 . 1/1
As amusing as this story is, going from neglect to mass murder (which is EXACTLY what Naruto did in chapter 1) is more than a little sociopathic if not psychotic. I doubt that someone who could plan and carryout what happened in chapter 1 would be able to feel emotions like love or care, at least not in a healthy sense. I would have liked it better if you made Naruto a bit like Dexter with obsessive compulsive issues, seeing the women and "family" in his life as more cherished possessions rather than people.
Talonsen chapter 1 . 1/1
You do realize just how utterly impossible it would be to cover up the deaths of figures such as several clan heads, a sannin, at least one famous jounin, and the fucking Hokage? This would have instantly been the start of the fourth great shinobi war as it would have been the equivalent of the Presedent and congress being assassinated while more than half the nuclear arsenal going missing. When you add in the loss of Danzo and ROOT along with the loss of the majority of the Uchiha clan and it makes the possibility of avoiding, or surviving, a war with the likes of Iwa, Kumo, and even Suna highly unlikely. And did you even take into account that with Jiraiya Gon they have lost a good deal of their information network?
onepieceDUDE24 chapter 8 . 12/8/2016
PLEASE continue! I love your story! Specifically how you have Naruto with both cho and shijimi! I love them however your story is the only one I found with these two or such a diverse harem! Please continue this and maybe put some more cho/shijimi x Naruto romantic encounters?
PkmntrainerCam chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
Damn, Naruto, you scary!
agnar chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
And Konoha was attacked and overrun by Iwa and/or Kumo, killing everyone, because Naruto is a whiny little psycho who just killed 2 or 3 S class ninja, including the Hokage, set the Kyuubi free to return in no more than 9 years, killed most of the clan heads, thus also angering most of the clans...

Yeah, I'll pass. Your Naruto is a feckless psycho who should be put down. So people were mean to him, a bit abusive, so obviously that means he should slaughter everyone who comes to this party just for being nearby the assholes.
Lewis-Sama chapter 8 . 8/4/2016