Reviews for Wings
BakApple chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
I... I can't.
It feels like you really wanted to submit a chapter, but couldn't think of any good stuff to fill it, so you just exploded the fourth wall and let stuff happen. I was like "whaaaat?" every time I finished a sentence; seriously I couldn't believe until now that it was possible to be so serious and so... like THIS at the same time. So much parody, wow, doge like it. (plus you brought some elements for the plot, so... good job! :D)
I can't wait for the next chapter! \o
BakApple chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Oh. My. Goodness. This is getting better and better.
I only review now, because I didn't have much to say before -and even now I still don't know what to say. xD
I really love your fanfiction. It's like a parody, but it's also quite serious business. We should have more like this. And on top of that, that's a Rhythm Thief fanfiction still in progress, four years after the game's release; what elsebdo we need? :D
I'm quite impressed by your ideas, jokes and references. I mean, I've never thought or read of Raphael that he could be... like that! I've always imagined as a serious dude who also knows how to have fun. But here, he's more like "I don't give a shit about anything duuuh", and this, oh dear, this is perfect! Same for Charlie and Elisabeth, they are different from the impressiond they could have made in the game. I didn't expect Charlie to accept that fast that she was going to die, and Elisabeth to have powers without this pendant-thing. Good job for surprising me! :D I used to joke about Skyrim like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee. [I'm out of this and one last word, I think that Marie should definitely have a white armor; maybe with tiny parts of blue/green, but then soft ones. She already has blue in her eyes, so a blue armor plus her blond hair would be kinda weird. Same for green, depending on the green tone you'd choose. And I think a green armor is weirder than a blue one. But that's my opinion.) I can't wait for the next chapters! :D
Anon chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
I was wondering: Will the lose of blood from the wings effect Charlie in any way after she stop using her powers and the wings disappear? I have to know.
I also really enjoyed this story so far, and I glad a friend of mine told me to read this (any story that isn't taken seriously by the characters, and sometimes breaks the 4th wall brings a smile to my face)
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
I don't think I can take Elizabeth seriously anymore.

If you're going to keep up the whole real life video game joke I think there should be a healer/support type character added (like Fondue lol). By the way, where has Fondue been since the demons were released? I just now realized he was gone.
Also, will there still be some of these 'hunting' portions once that big event stants (I don't mind having them in the story). Maybe you could have 1 or 2 possessed people between big events (almost like side-quests or something).
Averyshortreview chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
I was so happy when I saw that this story was updated. I love the silly interactions between the Raphael and Charlie and the other characters (I almost died at 'Lord Fluffybuns').
Also, I think the 'hunt down the people' portion could go on for another chapter or two depending on how events with the other victims play out.
averyshortreview chapter 2 . 1/6/2016
I have a feeling that there are going to be some classic RPG tropes in the upcoming chapters. Also, I think the name for this story is good as it is.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
"You who dared to open the box and awaken the demons inside... You're a dumdass." That line nearly made me fall out of my chair. Now I'm really interested in how in how the rest of this story will turn out.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
"So basically this is a poorly made RPG?"

That line had me bursting into laughter! Anyway, I'm interested as to what happens next :