Reviews for Did You Ever?
starryeyes10 chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
great story.
Reese Cup chapter 2 . 4/22/2003
Great Story!
pegasus-fics chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
This is soooooooo cute!Do you thinkyou can write a sequel?*hints*;)
Nighthawk5 chapter 2 . 1/24/2003
'Mackenzie, please just knock on the stupid door!' (or you *could* make a real enterance and kick it down... sorry, my imagination gets away with me sometimes)

I hate it when ppl do puppy dog eyes, honestly, I must be a cat person or something becuz they do nothing for me... I do however use them whenever possible and it usually gets my way, that or the death threats.

Anyways, this review is just my random thoughts reading your story. I'll beta read if you want... I really like doing it actually. And continue if you will, I think it's great so far.
lucinda chapter 2 . 1/23/2003
Sooo cute! Short and sweet. I like that you had Mac leave rather than stay the night. It really adds to the story, in my opinion. Keep it up!
Swimgurl chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
You are a very talented writer. Some people do roleplay the characters as they would play on tv but you do it right. Post another soon and i will review soon. Or start other stories.
jetangel chapter 2 . 1/19/2003
Bekki chapter 2 . 1/18/2003
aaaaaaw so sweet!
broken wings12 chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
Oh update plz... plz, plz, plz? And he didn't have to just leave... no offence, I reckon Harm had ISSUES!

Anyways, I have to say thanx for your reviews (I always can't wait to read your especially)...
Bekki chapter 1 . 1/13/2003
Great fic!

u know what another good harm/mac song is? i'll tell you coz i cant write fics for NUTS!

u no that macy grey song?

"goodbye and I choke, i try to walk away and i stumble, i try to hide it its clear my world tumbles when you're not here"

just for thought
Evil Twin Too chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Hope you put the next chapter up soon. Can't wait to see what he has to say.
Kacie chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
hey this is awesome... i hope there's a chapter two coming up soon
Jen chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Excellent Story! If you have access to the Dawson's Creek soundtrack the song is on there. It wasn't released on any of Jessica's regular albums. It's a perfect Harm and Mac song :-)
NatushkaVonDoom chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
I can't believe you haven't heard that song before! anywayz please let harm be ok with this! please! post the next chapter soon! can't wait for more
Grinch Girl chapter 1 . 12/31/2002
Wait i was wrong. i said that all of your fics were one chapter. My bad, but please forgive me. Cuz well just cuz. still post me at the bottom