Reviews for Counting the Days
Great story I hope you update sometime soon. Cant wait for the next chapter
Dragon of Yin and Yang chapter 7 . 7/10
Great story! Can't wait to read the next chapter.
blankblank37 chapter 7 . 6/18
I hope you still update this fanfic. It's awesome. It's amazing. I want to know how this story turns out. I want to know how Naruto make the last of his teenage years worth it. I want to know just how many people he has affected unknowingly in his short lifespan. And all i can do right now is imagine. I really hope you update soon. Don't discontinue this story, it's a gem honestly.
International Uzumaki chapter 7 . 4/16
Love it so far, keep it up!
Linkskingsolomon chapter 7 . 3/2
I hope he goes wity jiraiya in the end,he cant become a hero by stayinh in his village doing nothing as a gennin
Linkskingsolomon chapter 4 . 3/2
I imagine he probably wont like his mother that much either since she helped with the sealing
Linkskingsolomon chapter 2 . 3/2
I wonder how hell decide to deal with the chunnin exmas, it could be used as a way to finally gain recognition as someone strong but he seems to like keepinging his secrets and he might nkt wish to let people kmow
Linkskingsolomon chapter 1 . 3/2
I want him to finish his dream but still die, a bittersweet ending
Himegoto-chan chapter 7 . 3/1
This is honestly one of the best concepts i have ever read, i have come across similar but are never usually well written and tend to end with everything ending well, this fiction is well written, a solid reason for being sic and has captured my interest wonderfully, i would absolutely adore if you updated sooner rather then later, good luck with the next chapter and see you then!
EvilPopcorn chapter 7 . 2/26
Thank you! I was so excited to see this fix updated. Great chapter, really didn't expect Naruto to share his secret. Sakura will definitely have a lot of motivation to improve her medical skill quickly with the Revelation.
TigrezzTail chapter 7 . 2/25
Well at least he is taking time to reason things out and not holding grudges. So will he fight sasuke and shorten his life further, or just let him go after a brief scuffle?
JollyRogerQZR chapter 7 . 2/25
Hi liliace!

So, my opinion of the story is thus:
- Amazingly portrayed emotions of a doomed man! Short paragraph, and evokes a ton of feelz here; side remark, and you have to stop to get a breather from the heaviness there. Especially this is felt in chap1 - I gues it's the most worked on, and the one with the muse.
- Nice work in Kurama. But - purely imo - it's lacking in depth. He's there to support Naruto, and that's it - that's the limit of his role.
But, for me it's always not enough of Bijuu's depth in fics. I just can't wrap my head around a millenial being being active 24/7 and ending up so... pathetic. Not in terms of "he was captured, haha", but in lack of general understanding(psychology, principles of reality, biases, own debiasing etc). Understanding that would've spurred methodological activity to become stronger, look inside self and realize he(Kurama here) still has societal and maybe other wants and needs, and acting to satisfy them. At the bare minimum, it should look more impressive than "Naruto trained with Kurama, but it was less efficient than training with Kakashi/Jiraya". Wat.
- The story sticks to canon, even when it diverges. That's a somewhat of a plus - I as a reader get familiar things, just changed - but also a bigger and bigger minus as things go on. I do expect a butterfly effect, the more time went on the more it differs from canon with just that change. It keeps the story fresh, keeps the suspense up. But this far into the story, things are largely the same.

Still, the feelz is the most important part and not many people get it right. You do. That's why your story is in my fav folder, irrespective of other things. So please continue this:)
Sfrizz5959 chapter 7 . 2/25
I’m so glad you are back to this store. It’s really good. Can’t wait to read more.
Yay chapter 7 . 2/25
I missed this story and was beginning to think it had been dropped soooo glad it wasn't!
KitsuneNaru chapter 7 . 2/24
Ooooooo. Thanks for the update! I can't wait for more!