Reviews for Returning to Ever After
bponder chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
really love this short story and wish that the series had dealt with it this way.
pherman015 chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
You wrote what all Caskett fans were thinking when they came out with this stupid story, at least all the mature fans that don't use fanfiction writers as a way to voice their hated of either the actor or actress. Excellent job of using Javier on what we were thinking.
Bamafan101 chapter 1 . 3/13/2018
I believe the show big wigs knew that weren’t going to bring Stana back for season 9 long before filming season 8. My belief is that they wrote her running away like she did hoping we’d come to hate Kate and we wouldn’t be upset when she was killed and/or wrote off the show. And it backfired on them big time.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
beckett is pure scum
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
she is nothing but a piece of shit i hope she dies who needs scum like her
operaluvr chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I just discovered your stories and I'm working my way through each of the. It might take me awhile because I'm savoring each word.
mrjelynch chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Nice to read a story with a touch more reality to it. It was hard for me to believe Esposito would not have been on Beckett's case after he and Ryan had learned of the Beckett/Castle split.

I really hate what the show runners have done with season 8.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Whoa... You go Espo!
He knows Beckett and Castle so well... He's such a good shipper.
Yeah, this should've happened.
Taz chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
This is EXCELLENT! Javi knows and I wish he could have this sort of talk with Beckett. Thank you for writing and posting this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
This is what should have happened. Thanks for writing.
Ariel119 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Nice job!
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This is awesome! I love Espo talking some sense into her :)
Pears61 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Ah, yes, that's Espo for you - not a therapist, not a psychic but a friend who tells you as it is. Nice.
Beetlebug chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This was a nice little one shot. Enjoyed it.
Twiceland2015 chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
I love this story. You tell her Esposito.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »