Reviews for Finding Solace
DarkMoonDiamond chapter 51 . 9/5
I need more! Please! This is wonderful!
Darknessdawns chapter 51 . 10/30/2017
This is an absolutely amazing and original story. Honestly its the first full lenghter I have read from Solas' perspective. I applaud you on a job well done, your originality, and characters. The plot has been addictive and I absolutely love your Inquisitor. Not to mention all the little changes you have made to the game storyline. Your divergences are well written and fit perfectly in this piece. I must also commend you on your time frame. This is one of precious few stories I have read where a real world time and distance frame have been used, and the first I have seen to be truly successful. Honestly I can't wait to see what changes you have in store for us. I only pray for a happy ending.
crazyasssoul chapter 51 . 8/17/2017
Love love love this
ExoticDarkOne chapter 51 . 8/17/2017
Naughty, naughty, making us wait so long. But you're here now and this chapter was magnificent as always. Hugs and kisses!
MizDirected chapter 51 . 8/16/2017
Solas admired her as she, like the sun, spun them all in her orbit. - That's the magic of the Inquisitor. Sort of ironic considering the title. No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Viv didn't stand a chance when the forces of mayhem and foundation rocking got together. :D As proper as she tries to be, Viv is doomed. They will keep chiseling away at her until she's as bawdy as the rest of them.

Watching Tir'alas through Solas's eyes is always a joy. He not only loves her, he likes her and he respects her ... it's a lovely, lovely thing.

And I think Sera should introduce Dirty Dancing to the court. They'd love it. Excellent chapter. So glad to see this back! *Squee*
ItY'girl chapter 50 . 7/17/2017
I really adore your story! The characters are so well portrayed! And Solas! Creators, Solas is perfect! He is everything I would have ever hoped him to be if we would have had more insight into him in the game! really, I love it and I hope you update soon!
ItY'girl chapter 44 . 7/14/2017
sry, I pressed send before I could finish the review. I wanted to say that I love her background and how you write Solas! exquisite! I've been devouring it so far, and I am getting close to the last updated chapter, but I don't want it to end! I hope you will update more of it!
ItY'girl chapter 43 . 7/14/2017
This is an amazing story! I absolutely love the background Tir'alas
thebirdwalksgmail.com chapter 50 . 5/21/2017
OMFG, this story is awesome. I've only just started playing the game and I'm more eager to read your story than playing the game o.O No other story interests me so, please continue this epic tale!
adriannewhitt chapter 50 . 12/18/2016
I devoured this in a matter of days. Thank you for the really genuine, captivating Solavellan portrayal! I look forward to your future chapters :)
ExoticDarkOne chapter 16 . 12/8/2016
Very nice Rumplestiltskin reference. Incredibly subtle; I approve. I am continuing my reading. Hugs and kisses.
Shilyn chapter 50 . 12/1/2016
Just going to come out and say I NEED more of this fic. I'm SO glad it's not dead but arggggh...

But quickie sex scene was fabulous anyway. And Solas accidentally flirting in a very naughty way is delicious.
Dreadaeleon chapter 50 . 11/28/2016
Hey Hey 0/

Thank you for your whole fiction and all your work. This is the first i read in english, and i remember that i used to spend more than an hour on eatch first chapter, and got a headache after x x. Anyway, i love your story and i that i'm glad that i find it in first, because i think i woudn't have improved my english so much without this motivation... The english language sound more fluid and soft than french, even if french can be sweat too, but english is just nice to hear... And i'm glad you can't hear my very french accent through the review, i think i can grate cheese with this thing. That's dangerous.

I like the way you write the caracters, Solas, Tir'Alas and the others too, and the whole 'luxury demon' intrigue was touching and intresting to follow. I wonder how all this going to continue, i'm rather attached to those sharp but sweat caracters **

I'm sending you a virtual cookie with super sparkling sprinkles -. And a sparkling Dorian too.

Bye .') !
MizDirected chapter 50 . 11/27/2016
Ha! Poor Solas at the end there. A sweet, hot chapter of sharing and just getting a chance to be people ... two people in love rather than the Inquisitor and the dubious elven apostate. :D Very enjoyable, and I LOVE that it was just a quick wham bam in the middle of the day ... and that they have a place where they can be together without crows pooping and Dorian watching. :D Good good chapter. So glad it's not dead. *hugs*
SarahCastle chapter 7 . 9/15/2016
I didn’t know this was on AO3, I'll follow from there!