Reviews for Apologies
AnimeToonz19 chapter 1 . 6/12
I cried when I read this. Good story and keep up the good work. :)
Aww, what? Who could hate her?! She actually can cough up glitter! And that sounded much better in my head than it did out loud.
Anyway, she's so kind and sweet, who could hate her?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
I love it. It really make me feel so sad, like a whole in my chest. It was wonderful.
AppleSpongeCake chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
Wow. I thought she might be really angry and say 'I hate you' or a curse word, but damn. That was effectively the worst thing she could've said. Remind me not to get in an argument with you.
Sweetheart91597 chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
:')
VioletHeart3899 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
This is great! I love just about all Ford and Mabel fluff, but I really love this story in particular for how you showed that all of the Pines have flaws but are nonetheless good people. Yes, we see them all make mistakes in the show, but that does not make any of them "the bad guy" in the family like so many people are quick to say. If everyone got along perfectly all the time, it wouldn't be realistic; it's so much more satisfying to see them recognize their own problems and work through them, maybe even becoming closer in the process, and you did that perfectly here.

Sweater Twins forever! :D
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 4/2/2016
poor kid and nice very well done
MoonValley chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Love it. :-) :-) :-)
TheMagicalAuthor chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Those words were vicious. Ouch. But this is super adorable. Ford and Mabel bonding is just so cute.
Mangamolly1991 chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Beautiful
Hermione Burkhardt chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Ooooh, I read this story last night and I can't help start bawling. Seriously. I just love see fanfics like this, with Mabel and Grunkle Ford sweet, cute and fluffy interactions !*sobbing* I love here when Grunkle Stan was the one who goes frist comforting Mabel and after Grunkle Ford comforts her niece *-* And I missing seeing those kind of moments in the show, I am so glad you write Mabel and Ford in this way. Thanks very much for this cute, sweet and fluffy story 3
LittleAmberAmethyst chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This is a good story. I remember seeing that comic, it was emotional. I like how emotional your story is too-how one moment of anger can really cause someone to do or say something they regret. With Mabel it happened instantly. It's true to her character that she would immediately regret it and start crying and thinking she's a bad person. The scene where Stan is comforting her is touching.

On the other hand I can just imagine how much those words hurt Ford's feelings. I like your descriptions of how Stan imagines Ford felt hearing it. It was good Mabel and Ford were able to talk and hug it out, and even discuss the deeper issue. It would be nice to see a family bonding episode that has a scene that focuses on Mabel and Ford.

It seems like everyone in the family was stressed out, but there at the end everything is looking up. I do like the idea of the whole family playing and enjoying each other's company.

Nice story.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Team Mabel!

Wonderful one-shot. You addressed the root of their problem, wonderuflly. And might I say, "i should have pressed the button" were the most vicious words you coulve thought,
a kiss of winter chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
See, if this had happened, maybe Gravity Falls wouldn't be trapped in friggin' Weirdmageddon, but nope, good fucking job, Ford, shut out your grand-niece when you could be bonding with her - as displayed in this lovely little fic!

Mabel is indeed precious and needs all of the hugs and love, especially from her new Grunkle.

Thanks for the story.
WaylonJuliusLecter chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I absolutely loved this! So many feelings!