Reviews for A Season of Sorrows Unending -- the Cerberus Files : Outcast Races
Szuchow chapter 20 . 5/13
Krogan history is something for which I wait with bated breath though I wonder what exactly credentials Krul has to question Okeer wisdom. It will be interesting to see I feel.

I must say that I eagerly anticipate facts section about Krogans. It's curious what will be revealed there.
baud001 chapter 19 . 4/20
When quarians are indoctrinated by Reapers, it will not take them very long to figure out the quarians were modified and they are likely to react violently to this, which bodes ill for Rannoch.

I don't get this: when Nazara took control of the geth (well, part of them), he did not indoctrinate any Rannoch quarian? Did he even go to Rannoch to take control of the geth?

Still thank you for this chapter
RED78910 chapter 20 . 4/7
Vigil, as annoyingly hilarious as he is, seems to be tame compared to his creators if what he said is true. That may just be the most terrifying thing you've written to date.

On a more serious note, I am very curious to see just how different the Krogan will turn out to be. Hope you are doing well.
RED78910 chapter 19 . 4/7
I always look forward to these Miscellany sections, as they give us the straight truth. It is always entertaining to see things through the slanted views of whichever character is writing the report, but I always love hearing how things truly are.

Puppetmasters and Puppetmakers, just two more threats Sara and the others have to watch out from. Thank you Leviathans for screwing up even more of the universe.
jerseydanielgibson chapter 20 . 4/4
Hmm... I've read a good deal of fanfic's but this is possibly the first in-depth viewing of Krogan culture and history beyond a few words, some intestine-eating God, and that crushing planet thing some idiot finally managed to do with half his organs paste and mating contracts longer than his... you get the point.

I'm looking forward to see what you'll do with the Krogan.

To think I'm de-evolving them.
Janizary chapter 19 . 4/4
Okay then. That was both very interesting, and unexpected. I like it.
I have a question, about how rich are the various High Lords of Sol? They buy half of the land on colony planets at times so I would imagine that they would control wealth in at least the hundreds of billions. Also, how much does it cost for them to buy land on colonies? And are they allowed to maintain personal fleets to defend them? Dreadnoughts were listed at around a billion credits before crew and cruiser-carriers a third of that so I would imagine they could afford to have a few battle groups at least. Finally, if they owned the entire world what would they be able to do with it?
Nogui chapter 20 . 4/1
OH BOI it's krogan time!
Nogui chapter 19 . 4/1
Puppetmasters and Puppetmakers. Well, that wasn't hard to follow at all. :P

But this is quite the foreshadowing for the ME3 Battle for Rannoch arc.
Dude chapter 18 . 2/22
Interesting focus here versus Admiral Adhern. I’d think a report by Cereberus Matriarch would also include the fact that Admirals are also some the most capable soldiers of said race. Going by what this report suggest, Quarian Captains would not be far behind in ability, making direct action against any important Quarian leader a dangerous prospect.
AnthonyR89 chapter 16 . 2/16
So,l while i realized it was unlikely, talk of this "Las Walk" immediately brought the Long Walk from 2000 AD (Judge Dredd) to mind, heh.
Argosaxelcaos chapter 18 . 2/13
Yes! More decent people in positions of power! (Just a couple and without any real power XD) Soon we might be able to wean the Sheepverse off antidepressants!

As always, great job! But please focus a bit more on the main story! I love you for your incredible worldbuilding, but I just have a horrible fear of you burning out and the story dying, and we are barely mid-way through me2

Anyways, don't take my advice too seriously either, you've probably wrote more in a weekend than I have in my entire life, so yeah.
Janizary chapter 18 . 2/12
I have a picture of Ven'Desiz wearing a gold cloak and speaking like Lando for some reason. It does bring chuckles, however.
Skadarken chapter 18 . 2/12
Frankly, We have got so many disorders here, I have to wonder if it is the LITERAL default setting of ALL Quarians. Also, all these connections keep me wondering as to what will be found in the Broker's files. Are you going to pull a move worthy of Slaanesh?
Janizary chapter 17 . 2/7
Electro-plasma-rotary-heavy-lighning-canon-arcwelderflamethrower-thing

Somewhere, there is a Quarian with a weekly info show, who always things 'MOAR POWAH' is the answer.

Ahlen'Tyhm vas Tuletym