Reviews for Making a move
AlbusLupus chapter 20 . 2/3/2018
*howl in excitement* Chapter 20 was no less than perfection. Those wonderfully awkward moments of young love and uncertainty are the best! The suspense you build as you keep us teetering on the edge waiting for that bittersweet release when their feelings will come crashing into one heartfelt moment is a blissful agony! *applause* Great Work!
AlbusLupus chapter 18 . 2/3/2018
In chapter 18, did you mean to say "intimidating?". Imitating is to copy something/someone.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/9/2017
its Petey lmao
Connverse.blue chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
I NEEEEEE MORRRREEEEEE ITS SO CUTTTTEEEE
Guest chapter 25 . 5/1/2017
More!
jasongd chapter 25 . 3/24/2017
Another very good and Beautiful story congratulation
I realy hope you will continue this can't wait for next chapter
Violet Rose of Darkness chapter 12 . 2/1/2017
Steven, did you just ask if Connie's in love with you? That's a neck.
anonymous chapter 25 . 1/5/2017
PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Soultern chapter 25 . 1/2/2017
That was a beautiful chapter, so sweet and cute, you build out they relationship so well and their first kiss was adorable. I don't know if you decided to end it in this chapter or you are going to continue it (either option would be great), but I would love to see more of this particular story and how they interact to each other and everyone else around in their newfound relationship. As always your Steven Universe's fanfics are wonderful, they are my absolutely favorites in this whole site, i haven't read your work from other shows (I really have to check them out) but I'm sure they are just as good. Keep doing a great work, you really have a knack for this.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/28/2016
I MISSED THIS STORY! I RE READ IT LIKE 8 TIMES WAITING!' NEVER GO ON HIATUS AGAIN! And I hope you feel better fam
ashsmash95 chapter 25 . 12/27/2016
This was one of the cutest, fluffiest collection of one-shots I've seen of these two! I LOVED IT so much! I hope you write more about them in the future, your ideas are so cute
SneaselXRiolu chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
The ship is sailing. It has a better sail now! Hoorah! It's almost as glorious as Securitale! No, it IS more glorious!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2016
Don't stop, keep going. I love this
Animebinge chapter 25 . 12/25/2016
Loved this
FANGIRL chapter 24 . 12/6/2016
CONTINUE THE FIC PLLLLLZZZZZZZ!