Reviews for Harry Potter and The Disreputable History of Leo Black
roilian chapter 4 . 5/29
Wonderful story. I really hope to see it updated soon, especially with your promise of Sirius being introduced next chapter.
careless7 chapter 4 . 5/13
Can you update this story, please! This is interisting !
Alween chapter 4 . 3/22
love reading an re-reading this story, please update, it has so much potenciel
Guest chapter 4 . 12/8/2016
Please don't drop this fic.
TheHuntresss chapter 4 . 11/16/2016
I found your story very interesting and hope you find the time to update it sometime in the near future. Regulus as a father is wonderful. It's sad that there is no Uncle Sirius though, but his childish stubborn hatred of anything Black will be his undoing..
A chapter 4 . 11/9/2016
I need to keep reading
blinddivinity chapter 4 . 9/18/2016
Love. Love. Love this fic. I love reading Black family fics. You're such a great writer. I can't wait to read more. I hope the ritual goes well.

Will we be reading about pureblood culture/society/politics/traditions?
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 4/30/2016
im looking forward to more, this is excellent so far :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Is this dropped?
Dianne060807 chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
This is really awesome! Regulus as a daddy is reLly great! I can't wait for the next update and i really wish that leo meets sirius soon! I can't help but notice that you have chosen luna as a main character but i hope that does not mean luna will be leo's partner.! Please. I really don't want to focus on the romance but if there would be, i hoped it would be with daphne. Update again!
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
:D
Alara Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/29/2016
Loving this story so far! The whole daddy!Regulus thing is AMAZING even if I'd never thought of it before! Can't wait for more, especially Uncle Sirius! Here's to hoping that Leo doesn't actually go into Gryffindor again tho. Him being with the golden trio and other Gryffindors is... somehow boring. Ravenclaw would be nice. But anyway, absolutely amazing so far, its lovely to read (flows well!) and makes me want more! Will be eagerly awaiting an update!
NotaFro chapter 4 . 2/14/2016
Please be alive and well and in a position to update this story soon! It's really good!
CasJeanne chapter 4 . 12/16/2015
I love this please continue
jbfritz chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Great story! please post more soon!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »