Reviews for The call
Endeavour chapter 20 . 4/20
I hope you continue this story. Its great!
Madbadger chapter 20 . 3/29/2017
Really hope one day you will write more to this story totally love it great story line and love the way you are getting them back together.
dlfngrl05 chapter 20 . 3/13/2017
Hi, I have absolutely loved reading your story...This type of story is so true for so many people, we often take the ones we live for granted, not honest with our thoughts and feelings that it slowly creeps in to darken a beautiful relationship. The accident it clearly an eye opener, I'm so glad that they took it and are working on them...how sad that there are many who don't see it as a second chance. I know I just found this story and its been a while since you last updated. I hope you will continue to work on this story, they still have so much work to repair...it can't be all fixed in just a few months. Waiting patiently for more.
dlfngrl05 chapter 5 . 3/12/2017
Damn, I found this story, I'm crying hard and I'm not sure why. Perhaps because these two need to be together no matter what. Looking forward to reading more!
Pamba chapter 20 . 2/12/2017
Love it. On pins and needles to hear more.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/19/2016
Great
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2016
Good update, I love the talks they are having. I am very sorry about you Pug!
tummer22 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
good conversation of what long ago needed to be said.
Bekka0405 chapter 20 . 10/4/2016
I am sorry for the loss of a beloved animals. But I thank you for sharing the chapter that you've written, I thoroughly enjoyed reading more of their story as you see it.
Thanks for sharing!
peterpeter chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
i am sorry about your pug. hope u doing better. and look forward to more
tummer22 chapter 19 . 10/3/2016
I really enjoyed this chapter, I love you had a aegument & didn't have Olivia leaving but come back. To many writers go that way I'm glad you didn't.
Little Miss Nicap chapter 20 . 10/2/2016
Talks like these, Alex and Liv need to lay everything out on the table and to be open and honest with each other. We always hope others can read our minds because saying things out loud can be difficult for one and/or both and that's how relationships begin to break down. Unfortunately none of us are mind readers. I think this was another important step for Alex and Olivia rebuilding their relationship.

I don't think I need to say anything more here than I've already said to you regarding the loss of your beloved pug. RIP.
TweetyGurl46 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Aww Thank You For Giving Us A Update And Good Luck On Your Paper Maybe They Need Vacation To Work On Each Other For Awhile! They Need Talk More Don't Be Scared Of Telling Each Other How They Feel! More When You Have Time!
Chely99 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
Glad to see an update! Sorry about your pug! Pets are family! Hang in there!
trace619 chapter 20 . 10/1/2016
First off, so sorry for the loss of your pet. I've been there & I know it's not easy.
Wonderful chapter. As difficult as these discussions are, they are necessary to the rebuilding of their relationship. Glad they are having them. Can't wait for more!