Reviews for The Wish A Falling Stars Sidestory
BlueV chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
aww thats so cute
EternusLemures chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
Aww...and I like the translated Every Heart. I think I'm gonna cry now cuz Rin had her hopes up. Update the other story soon!

~EL
MochaKitty chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Beautiful story.
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
I've become your new offical stalker. D You should be proud! I've only ever stalked one person. Now I have TWO people to do that to! D
kari chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
A very nice side story, I think RIn's perspective was well done, maybe a little overly, wishful? but good, I couldn't do something like it, that's for sure!
Toki Mirage chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
nice, i've read Falling Stars earlier, and i LOVE this little insight _-
Indygodusk chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wah! That is so sweet! I love how maternal Kagome is in FS. Rin is so cute, and I like seeing from her pov. Sess is such a caring dad in your fic. I really like that .
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
*smiles* yay! that was so happy! I love seeing it from Rin's point of veiw, especially since you could really tell that it was a little kid talking. in fact, whenever you have different characters thinking/talking, it's always so easy to tell who they are! good job! ;-P
Kagome chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Aw, I just thought I'd check to see if you updated falling stars and I found this cute little side story instead. It's so sweet. Please, please update falling stars soon. I love that story. My friend keeps telling me that Sess/Kag pairings are impossible, but you've made it possible. So, keep writing and prove my friend wrong!
Aphiopsyduck chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Aw... Cute! :o) Well written, no problems, keep writing! :o)
the number after unlucky 13 chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
i just HAD to break the trend and make sure you didn't have exactly 13 reviews, i mean, isn't 13 an unlucky number? i have to say that one word would summarize this fic: KAWAII! rin is just so cute i can feel my own maternal feelings surging as i read about her in your fics. yes i read your other fics... at this point i'm trying to dicide what would be the best way to "entice" you into continuing at a quicker pace... negative conditioning maybe? you know a shock of electricity here and there to get you going... or maybe positive conditioning with cookies and milk... anyways this fic is 100% celyia and you can spell correctly! you have no idea how much a horrible speller can butcher a perfectly original and good storyline... but then again you might... all i'm saying is hurry up and continue falling stars and any other fics you might be writing at this time so i can praise your ultra worthiness some more! lol!
Liz chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
Aw. Rin is just so darn cute - You cannot just leave the poor thing hanging *grins* ya have to put up the next chapter in order to get closer to a Sess/Kagome happy ending *lol* I cannot wait to read more of Falling Stars! Keep up the awesome work!
delilahhahaha chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Oh wow. This is so cute! I guess this means that of course Sesshoumaru and Kagome are going to end up together...can't leave Rin hanging like that after all...but what IS going to happen to Shippo? hmm...
Cin of an Angel chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
That was wonderful! I absolutely adore it! There's so many things you can do with a child's mind and you used it perfectly. Children really do know everything. Don't worry, you used the song in the right way. God, I'm becoming such a sucker for romance! Oh well, heres cheers to your wonderful one-shot!
felesseta chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
This is sooo sweet! What a nice point of view into the story!