Reviews for An Angel's Vengeance
Sphinx chapter 8 . 5/15/2003
I'm a slow reader, so I've just now made it to chapter eight. (I'm bravogurl) Neways, by the number your story is listed as, I can tell you haven't updated in a while. Whether your story is done, or not, I don't know because I haven't reached the last posted chapter yet, but if it isn't, I encourage you to write more. Please? It is really good. (That and I love Archangel)

:}. Ciao. (Or should I say, au revoir)
Bravogurl chapter 2 . 4/13/2003
Yay! A story with Angel/Archangel! I'm so happy. Sounds great so far. Only read to Ch. 2, though. I'll continue it tomorrow. Good job.
Shinigami-chan chapter 10 . 2/28/2003
you stopped. right there. are you out of your mind?i can't believe that you just stopped right there? are you working on the next chapter? please tell me you're working on the next chapter!

Ja ne,

Shinigami-chan
Flitz chapter 10 . 2/27/2003
Love It! You have an excellent Gambit, and your Spider-Man is well written and in character. I can't say I know much about Thor and his gang but it's definitely interesting.

Remy's empathy shield is pretty cool too, I like how everyone abandoned their cars.

Anywayz, awesome, can't wait for Remy to wake up.
krtshadow chapter 10 . 2/27/2003
Whoa. Cool story. I am very interested to see where this is all leading. I really liked the Spiderman cameo, more? Just hoping. Thanks for a great story, you are very talented with the plot.
NicoPony chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
Why haven't I noticed this story before? Other than a few miss spelled words, it is really well-written. I'm not a reader of Spidey fanfiction, but I really like his presence in this story. Keep up the good work!
sidheranma chapter 9 . 2/27/2003
Your back :) I'm so happy :) Do you have the next five parts already written out? I hope you do. Please update soon.
Bronny chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
Cool story. I really like this. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Jean1 chapter 8 . 1/9/2003
Ultimate Spiderman - love Ultimate Spiderman. Wish we could see more of him and Gambit
Jean1 chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
This is one of the best of this series so far and that's saying alot. Loved it and how you've mixed the 616 ideas into the Ultimate verse. Well done.
penny chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
great start, keep it coming.