Reviews for Convention
Gigi chapter 1 . 6/9
Dope
apobhp chapter 1 . 12/22/2019
have you ever thought about a story about those 3 bernadette, penny, sheldon being in a 3-way romantic relationship? after reading this and your Heart of Gold. it make me think...
lmill123 chapter 1 . 7/28/2019
I have read this story several times and I love it. It may have been short but it was also sweet. You could see the thoughts running through Leonard's head about Penny never finding out.

I loved the idea of Will Wheaten helping Penny by getting her on the list for a closed audition. Will just used his connections to get Penny in the door. The rest was all up to her. Always did wonder why that never happened on The show. Will liked Sheldon and loved to tease him. He also seemed to like Penny and seemed to think she could do better than Leonard.

I loved the open ending. And we all know that Leonard blamed Sheldon for his breakup with Penny instead of his own actions. He also probably blamed the girl.
Johsel chapter 1 . 5/22/2019
Love the ending shame about Howard but the restorat├Čon of the Sheldon and Penny friendship is the good old days
sableye chapter 1 . 9/24/2018
This story was fun to read especially with the part that Sheldon moved in with Penny and Bernadette.

Liked the happy ending!
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Awww, I could see you making this a much more in depth story. I really enjoyed it though.
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
Is that the end? Please tell me you plan to add more at some point.
Chippers chapter 1 . 8/4/2017
Definitely felt in character and good to see Leonard and Howard face serious consequences.
ANGSWIN chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
That's a sweet one! :)
Tbbtshennyfan chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Everything that you write is just fantastic. You are my absolute favorite on this site.
Iagan chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
More. More. More.
featherdusterpixie chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
love it!
Rokimbo chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I love the idea of Sheldon moving in with Penny and Bernadette. It would make a great multi-chapter story. Just sayin'... ;-)
RevDorothyL chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Lovely!
loving-reader-and-writer chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I really like this, the ending can be seen three ways. one is they all end up just friends very happy living together, two Sheldon and penny get together and lastly my favorite they all end up romantically together. I like that sort of open ending, even if you didn't intend it.