Reviews for Fairy's Guardian
Visual Bliss chapter 43 . 8/15
Death threats? People actually care about fanfiction that much? Wtf XD... I mean once I read somewhere on this site that if anyone doesn't like how so and so wrote his/her story than they were more then welcome to try their own hand at it you know? Maybe they should trying writing their version of fairy guardian if they care that much
Thinking back to when that chapter came out, I don't think most readers had a problem with the idea of Naruto becoming the villain. It was the route you were taking to get there. Personally, I thought Zeref executing this plan years in the making just to deal with Naruto was par the course for Zeref. Using Naruto's demon child as a weapon against him to get what he wants no matter the outcome, it was a good twist.

My issue came when Zetsu was arbitrarily included when he really didn't need to be. Plus the fact that you hyped him up in the author's notes at the end of a few chapters leading up to it without trying to drop his name as if it was supposed to be the biggest twist of all.
It was a good damn story i genuinely enjoyed it from beginning to end
VVGirl chapter 4 . 5/28
DETECTIVE CONAN YEEEESSS
ShankZZ chapter 8 . 5/23
I liked that base of this story but Naruto himself is so wishy washy that I can't keep reading otherwise it's well written.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 3 . 4/29
Zero-Tails317 chapter 43 . 4/27
Oh what I shame. I liked the backstory of how Naruto and Irene met and the dynamic of their current relationship. No story is perfect but it's damn ridiculous to receive death threats over it. I'm sorry those immature blokes gave you a hard time. For the record, I was interested on why and how Zetsu was still alive long after the Shinobi era, but now I'll never know. As long as you don't take down the story I'll be happy because I like to re-read the chapter where Naruto and Irene first met. Anyway. Thank you for writing as long as you did. Goodbye :-)
Wish you continued and ignored what the people said about bringing in characters from Naruto

I would have loved to see what happens after arc was finished but guess I’ll will never get to see it.
That is disappointing, and it's not aimed at you Yagami, it's aimed at all those people who sent those death threats or even left negative flaming reviews in your story. You are the author. It is ultimately your choice how the story goes. Honestly I quite enjoyed the buildup up to the Zetsu arc and when it was revealed I was genuinely excited what will happen next. I am sad that you have discontinued the story, though I do understand. I hope you will get over this and continue to write however you please. Here's to you Yagami, and I thank you for the enjoyment you have brought me over the past few years reading your stories
Primarx chapter 43 . 4/19
a pity the story will not be continued. I don't have a problem with pretty much everything. maybe a bit about using zetsu. some OC demon could have been better as I think naruto would have killed zetsu many times over in 10k years.
ExcaliberShooter chapter 43 . 4/16
Please reconsider I am pleading for you to please do not drop this story and don't say that it is too late! I gave you helpful suggestions that keeps the Son of Sayla and Naruto still around don't forget you still have fans who genuinely love this story! Remember these concepts come from you and it wouldn't be the same if someone else adopts and neglects these concepts!

I and many others still want to see this story continue so please reconsider!
the ginger15 chapter 3 . 4/14
You’ve got a good thing going on here, but you have a bunch of grammatical errors through out the first three chapters. I would recommend a English native beta reader, because the mistakes made would be picked up by Microsoft word or google doc all of the time because they aren’t misspelled. With that said, you have a good idea going here. Keep pushing and keep getting better and you’ll be there in no time.
rick12 chapter 43 . 4/13
Well, that's a sad thing to see. However, this new story will definitely be interesting.
Saw it coming but it still sucks that this won’t be continued
Jivia Locksar chapter 43 . 4/13
Thank You very much. i am sad. But please dont delete the story
4,395 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »