Reviews for What Reaches Up to You
spike'smate chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
very good story
Rachel chapter 3 . 1/10/2003
This story is so incredibly sweet and lovely - and the poem you chose is incredible! I have to look it up in its entirety now! Thanks so much :)
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 3 . 1/5/2003
katelynndc chapter 3 . 1/4/2003
No! Don't end there! I liked that story but maybe you could continue evn though we don't know what's going to happen on the show, but maybe you could write a new chapter after new episodes air? By the way this is a awesome story! :D
msu chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Wow, terrific. Incredibly wonderful writing and loved the Browning poem. Absolutely astounding ending. Just loved it. How everyone brought blood to him and talked to him. Tingles up my spine when Buffy said she could see his soul.

You gonna have a sequel? Hehe, just kidding.

Great bit of fanfic.

Mel
blondel chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
A wonderful glimpse of how far both Buffy and Spike have come on their journey. You write extremely good stories.

By the way, I take it Giles refers to Spike's soul when he says "Buffy was quite right. I can see it for myself"? Very nice touch!
Lux1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Oooh. I really liked this story. I was looking for something post-BOTN just to keep me sated till Tuesday but this was so much more than I'd expected. You did an excellent job. Bravo. :o)
spikesevilsoul666 chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Way too short, pet. But that was very good. I'm glad that you'll update "Samaritan" and "Return" soon. It's been a while. Two fangs up, luv. I love your stories. Hugs and Blood for you.
darklover chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
I love ure story so far. Plz keep on 't wait 4 the nxt chapter.
h chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
good so far but kinda confusing
aeryn chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Emrys chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
Great! I LOVE the whole Andrew bit...

KEEP GOING! KEEP GOING!

Emrys
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 2 . 1/1/2003
Like the fic, keep up the good writing
Kyoko Sanura chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
Really good fic...I hope you continue...
fangfacey chapter 1 . 1/1/2003
wow.I didn't expect a story like this when I decided to check it well continue soon.

fangfacey