Reviews for Inner Voice
movielover8210 chapter 15 . 7/17
I am in the middle of my summer vacation and I was so bored, your story was just what I needed to pass time, sometimes it just doesn’t pay to be asian, I’m the stereotype of asian level when it comes to reading and gaming so I really appreciate your creative and grammatically correct writing style. (_)
damagectrl.07 chapter 15 . 6/23
This was amazing. Loved every bit and I can't wait to see what happens next!
omg tthat was so funny
Please! ! Continue
This story is gold
I can't get enoughof it now !
BeiBeiL chapter 1 . 5/23
i freaking love it! please update!
memories.of.rain chapter 15 . 3/28
I'M SCREAMING! I've been reading this fic for the last couple of days when I have free time between shifts and I CANNOT EXPRESS HOW GOOD THIS IS?! The characterization, the plot progression, EVERYTHING!

Also, I'm super curious about Cloud's destiny so to speak. Is the black stuff Jenova? Because wasn't she considered a "goddess" and Hojo assumed she was a Cetra? I don't know, I'm just excited to find out.

AND THE RELATIONSHIPS! OOOOOOH BOY ARE THEY A MESS NOW!

Um... for the author's note let's see... I'm only afraid of heights when I have to come back down, getting up into high spaces is fun otherwise, I like climbing. I also had a dream that I was at work and (probably because of Genesis and Sephiroth's differing opinions on tea) Genesis and Sephiroth proceeded to have a heated conversation in the tea section which devolved into Genesis tossing different boxes of tea at Sephiroth's head when Sephiroth ignored him. It was weird because then my boss came up and I guess knew them in my dream? Anyway, it was weird.

But I seriously wanted to say thank you for writing this fic. I hope you have a magical week as well!
blackkyu chapter 15 . 3/22
hahahahaha! Good lords, leave it to Genesis! Hopefully the both drank enough of the potion to cure 'em! I'm assuming so, 'cause he was able to yell like that...
14brendale chapter 15 . 3/16
Love it!
BorderlineInsanity chapter 15 . 3/16
So. Friggin. Cute.
Please don't give up yet! I really enjoy this story and want to read more! Thank you for posting, hope to read more soon! Good story:)
Astrido chapter 15 . 2/27
fantastic chapter. i love the way cloud gave the medicine to angeal and genesis. shouldn't they have some kind of reaction to it?
and i also love the way cloud talked to giselle.
cheers
maya
KatieKaboom713 chapter 15 . 2/26
"…Do you take criticism?" and Gen's lines at the end. Amazing XD
randomasrainbows chapter 15 . 2/24
Today I hoped to become a cosmetic surgeon in my future, however I am in my penultimate year of an Engineering Degree, so

That's one hell of a distraction Cloud! Hahaha
yokishko chapter 15 . 2/23
Cloud is so cute XD

Though I do hope that both Genesis and Angeal do get better with the “tea”
The degenerative thing that happened to them always made me sad (and romance fics where they “degrade” makes my closet “happily ever after” romantic depressed).

Hope that you update again soon, this cliffhanger was just diabolical... poor Angeal, I hope he doesn’t take that as a rejection but I doubt it.
Yaraslava Rada chapter 15 . 2/22
Great story! I can’t wait to read the next chapter! Did Angeal see him slip something into their drinks? Will they be cured of their degradation? Will Cloud finally tell everyone about the Gods and Goddesses? And what role will Nibelheim and Jenova play? Oooh, update again soon please!