Reviews for Inner Voice
Nemhain2009 chapter 16 . 10/16
Great story!
V01dSw0rd chapter 1 . 10/5
I have to ask, what connection/ties do the Summons have to the divine?
Melissamun chapter 16 . 9/30
So happy you updated. This story is amazing. Hope you're well!:)
Yana5 chapter 16 . 9/12
This is a fascinating take! Please write more!
AzureLazuli chapter 16 . 9/5
Lovely chapter! :D
Dark n' dark chapter 16 . 8/22
its awesome.. gonna wait for more updates.. thanks for the new chapter. Good luck with the moving to japan..
Erias chapter 16 . 8/20
YAY You updated! Is it just me or does it seem like Sephy may have a crush on our favorite chocobo?
Mindmaze chapter 16 . 8/20
Ooooo, this was such a good update, you have no idea how happy it made me to realize there was a new chapter to this fic! I was hoping they somehow found out that Cloud was responsible for healing them but it doesn't seem to look that way which is a bit sad if I'm honest. Poor Cloud doesn't get any recognition.

Sephiroth's attempts at being a good friend are endearingly funny however always somewhat bitter sweet knowing how he then goes behind Clouds back. I agree with him doing that, he has responsibilities and stuff but still the emotional conflict. I kind of hope Cloud overhears them and thinks their whole relationship is a lie. Like that's the reason some one of their rank would even hang with him, sort of thing. And then they have to prove they do actually value him as himself even when they were suspicious. Even if this doesn't happen it has to come to a head sometime right? I look forward to when that happens.

I hope Bast and Nanaki aren't caught, I was so tense during that and then he had to leave them. Also I'm loving the symbolism of the poster it really sums up Clouds perspective of things.

I'm curious as to how his exams go when we get to them and I'm hoping he doesn't get caught about what he did last night, nothing left to lead back to him. Poor Cloudy just needs to catch a break. Best part for me was finding out about Zack's report and his little picture of Cloud, the mental image of the other paces that had to view it seeing it made me chuckle.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 16 . 8/20
man that was an interesting chapter, I wonder what's going to happen next after the whole mission impossible incident. I hope if Bast and Nanaki are alright.
burntdream chapter 16 . 8/19
Holy shit, that's a lot of life changes. Thanks for keeping on writing, love this story! Hope Japan is treating you well.
Astrido chapter 16 . 8/19
fantastic chapter. i love cloud.
why did you move to japan? what is it like to live there? japan is really beautiful.
cheers
Maya
Lelann chapter 16 . 8/19
Love the update.
CallmeCrazylol chapter 16 . 8/19
Congrats for graduating and moving. Although moving is more of a nightmare the more stuff you have.

So Cloud kinda told Sephiroth about his whole 'I talk to spirits' but will Cloud tell Sephiroth that he can with proof later on?
Suzululu4moe chapter 16 . 8/18