Reviews for Roger
Mie779 chapter 1 . 3/29/2020
bawling my eyes out so sweet and romantic and yet very bitter sweet story of Roger...
Stahlop chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
As someone who met their spouse through their dog(s), this story really resonates with me. This was beautiful. Lovely story.
CShipper chapter 1 . 5/26/2019
Oh damn, that was lovely! And I'm glad that Roger was able to make it and they had a long happy life together. Absolutely amazing, thank you so much for this!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2018
Wonderful story! Your characterizations were very realistic!
BlackWidowNat chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
I teared up as I read this and had to pause to stare at my own dog every hundred words. He's asleep next to me right now bc he works so hard at nothing that he deserves his naps. Thank you for this.
Anonymous189 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Very sweet story based on way too much truth for the beginning situation.
applesandcaptainswan chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
God dammit! It's way too early in the morning for me to be this emotionally compromised.
Thank you for writing such a lovely piece
thecaptainswan chapter 1 . 3/10/2017
this is simply amazing. Im a mess right now, I've cried laughed and smiled. Thank you
TinyHermioneMe chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
God. You made me laugh and cry and shiver with all sorts of emotions. This is what I call a great fic. Magnificent job.
jdmusiclover chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Aww! This was beautiful!
Alyss Penn chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
My heart. You've messed with my heart and now I'm too full of feels! Well done. I have a soft spot for all non-magic OUAT AUs and this is well-written with a sweet relationship progression. I love Roger!
OUAThooked chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
My feels!
lenfaz chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Thank you for such a wonderful story Carley!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
OMG HOW DO YOU GO AND DO THIS TO MY HEART?! It was perfect and sad and heartwarming and amazing and I have tears in my eyes now, thank you very much I'll be sure to read your other stories now, you've captivated me with this one. Good job, man. Good job!
Invrwroteit chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Noooooo! You made me cry over Roger! :)

Again, so great! I cant wait to read the next one!