Reviews for My Little Pony: Friendship is a Bizarre Adventure
King of Fans chapter 20 . 8/28
I like how Joseph figured out the connection that’s being formed.

That’s an interesting idea for Stand, powers. A armor type Stand that can Grant the user flight and the power to produce electricity within clowns or on user. Then Control it.
It definitely suits her personality and her hands on approach.
I look forward to seeing the creative ways she uses the stand. Because it gives her 4 options. Rainbow Dash can now fly a small group, protect herself, engage in normal stand combat, and provide a decent wall greens killing blows to A efficient stun gun.
King of Fans chapter 19 . 8/28
Good character

So they got aged and transported depending on where their match is. I suppose it makes sense.
Dio steels the elements and tries to master them. However seeking out the best masters, The elements instead connect to the Jojo blood line.
The one question is why were two of the elements not in DIO’s possession and in the past?

So the age depending on the age of the Jojo in question.
Pinky vs old age. On one hand old age conquers all, but The same can be said about Physics and we all know how well pinky can overcome that. Add in the ripple the pinky can easily overcome old age. No I can’t see it slowing her down.

Well Dio now has a dragon.
King of Fans chapter 18 . 8/28
Good character

I wonder how the other pieces on the board will change and react later on.

Dio getting a jostar blood results in his peace fully restored and becoming gold.
Kira getting bites the dust causes every other piece to be reset and explode.
In part five the boss moving pieces on the board for them. Wall Giovanna with GER actually manifest as a game player.
Made in heaven causes the board to slowly become dust.

I wonder if we will see the 3 pillar woman again?

Lastly Luna staying with Dio can’t be good. He would likely bring out nightmare moon, and Control her to make a eternal knight. Removing the one thing that would stop him even with A perfect time stop, the sun.
King of Fans chapter 17 . 8/28
Good character

Did not see that coming.

Pinky faking her depressed look to deceive the enemy and the girls knowing the ripple was definitely an interesting twist.
King of Fans chapter 16 . 8/28

Poor pinky.
King of Fans chapter 15 . 8/25
Good character

That was sweet of pinky.

Why wound the pillar men want/ know about the Element of harmony. Shirt the magic Element can work on its own, but with the element of laughter it’s practically useless in the piller man’s hands. Even if they try to use it I don’t think they can get anything except for a pity laugh on purpose.
I can also exclude them give it to someone considering their ego, and said Pearson does not have the red stone there after.
King of Fans chapter 14 . 8/25
Good character

Trust me Cesar people that are naturally in sink are rare but possible. However it doesn’t make it any less freaky.

I see Lisa Lisa has seen pinky in action. She better get used to things that break commonsense more than a army of stand users with her around.

Why does not surprise me Pinky successfully made friends with and was able to capture a pillar man with Candy canes, and a party Canon.
Ooo... I can't wait for them to solve the Morioh Murderer Mystery.

*spoilers*
*you better be sure*
*final warning*
*ready?*
*i warned you*
Poor Shigechi... he's gonna die, tho...

However, why did you kill Hazamada?
"Then, a girl, just a few inches shorter..." (than RD.)

Goodness, that's one tall six year-old. I'm still going to imagine she's 3'4" in my head.
Snowballs FF chapter 1 . 8/19
Hmm... I know it's not my place to ask, but it burdens me: how often will you update this story?
Snowballs FF chapter 59 . 8/18
I see there a line breaks here in the latest chapter. Now I'm digging it.
Snowballs FF chapter 59 . 8/18
Huh, this is a twist from the original. I likey.
Snowballs FF chapter 49 . 8/17
There's a few incomplete sentences around here, but I'm liking the chapter.
Snowballs FF chapter 35 . 8/16
I'm confused when each setting happens. There's not either a line nor a separate paragraph indicating when a setting change has occurred.

it's alright, though.