Reviews for My Little Pony: Friendship is a Bizarre Adventure
The OC maker chapter 8 . 7/14/2020
Heart wrenching ending for part one, and poor Twilight too...

But I think she forgot one teensy little problem... HER FRIENDS!?
The OC maker chapter 2 . 6/19/2020
AppleJack actually managed to lie and it worked! even in a JJBA crossover, that seems quite unbelievable!
YES chapter 60 . 4/2/2020
YES YES YES
que hubiese pasado chapter 60 . 3/30/2020
Meuda move from Lyra to Chrysalis this was unexpected, but the villain changes shape is something of Kira in Diamond is unbreakable. On the one hand I am glad that you took back the and if you have to transform Rarity into a vampire who can use Shine on to protect himself from the rays of the sun and hamon
RobinRuken chapter 60 . 3/6/2020
Holy crap, I was not expecting you actually kill Rarity, or to pull the Vampire card in Part 4! Amazing, sir!
Percival King chapter 60 . 3/2/2020
:D ! youre back!
King of Fans chapter 27 . 2/11/2020
Good character

I really like how Zecora was able to identify the fact the baby had many signs of having a stand considering her knowledge on the subject. Wall pinky believing in her friend no matter what, and her pinky sense notifying her of the danger the baby represents. This is perfectly in character and a great use of their skill set.
King of Fans chapter 26 . 2/11/2020
Interesting ideas with Luna confronting rainbow.

So that’s Rai differences to magicians red. Wall Magicians red Control and limit all aspects of his fire, his sister can only control the shape of the fire and has less Percussion, but can also make shields and attacks out of light.
King of Fans chapter 24 . 2/11/2020
Good character

It appears they’re going to need bigger cars. That again rainbow there’s apparently like the jotaro seatbelt.

Interesting idea on the Star combination. Although I am curious as to the advantages it gives.
The only one I can think of is increasing star platinum already insane strength, and maybe allowing Rainbow Dash the ability to join Jojo in stoped time.

Can’t argue with you there, Star platinum literally breathing in all of justice is a little dum, and not really a good ending to such a good stand and one of the few heavily hinted at One time villains in Jojo.

Lastly interesting twist with the zebra being Abdul’s sister. I am also curious to see what’s the difference and her stand abilities are compared to magicians red.
FireKing97 chapter 59 . 11/20/2019
I'm honestly wondering what is going to happen next
King of Fans chapter 20 . 8/28/2019
I like how Joseph figured out the connection that’s being formed.

That’s an interesting idea for Stand, powers. A armor type Stand that can Grant the user flight and the power to produce electricity within clowns or on user. Then Control it.
It definitely suits her personality and her hands on approach.
I look forward to seeing the creative ways she uses the stand. Because it gives her 4 options. Rainbow Dash can now fly a small group, protect herself, engage in normal stand combat, and provide a decent wall greens killing blows to A efficient stun gun.
King of Fans chapter 19 . 8/28/2019
Good character

So they got aged and transported depending on where their match is. I suppose it makes sense.
Dio steels the elements and tries to master them. However seeking out the best masters, The elements instead connect to the Jojo blood line.
The one question is why were two of the elements not in DIO’s possession and in the past?

So the age depending on the age of the Jojo in question.
Pinky vs old age. On one hand old age conquers all, but The same can be said about Physics and we all know how well pinky can overcome that. Add in the ripple the pinky can easily overcome old age. No I can’t see it slowing her down.

Well Dio now has a dragon.
King of Fans chapter 18 . 8/28/2019
Good character

I wonder how the other pieces on the board will change and react later on.

Dio getting a jostar blood results in his peace fully restored and becoming gold.
Kira getting bites the dust causes every other piece to be reset and explode.
In part five the boss moving pieces on the board for them. Wall Giovanna with GER actually manifest as a game player.
Made in heaven causes the board to slowly become dust.

I wonder if we will see the 3 pillar woman again?

Lastly Luna staying with Dio can’t be good. He would likely bring out nightmare moon, and Control her to make a eternal knight. Removing the one thing that would stop him even with A perfect time stop, the sun.
King of Fans chapter 17 . 8/28/2019
Good character

Did not see that coming.

Pinky faking her depressed look to deceive the enemy and the girls knowing the ripple was definitely an interesting twist.
King of Fans chapter 16 . 8/28/2019