Reviews for Secrets
marleemiller5769 chapter 11 . 10/12/2017
Johnlock please! And no relapses :) that's my vote but I'll read this story either way. Great story! Thanks
Elektra Elentari chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Great chapter. Keep up the good work and take as much time as you need to write. What would I like to see? Definitely some Jonhlock, but I think that Sherlock relapsing would take the attention off the main story, unless of course you find a way to connect it, which I am sure you can because you are really talented, and H/C. Let's admit it, H/C is awesome See you next chapter, buddy :)
valeria.ariassolis chapter 11 . 9/29/2017
Hey i hope you feel better. I think the story is better with john and sherlock as friends, please no slash.
Rosycat chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
JohnLock!

Sorry about your hectic life! Hope everything goes well for you in the future. Happy your friend is still friends with you at least.
Hey no worries about the short chapter! Short but sweet right? Quality not quantity. This was really sweet. And your birthday is just a few days before mine! (Mine's May 11th)
Bunny's daughter chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Johnlock!
danucamulos chapter 9 . 1/8/2017
Johnlock
ChickenQueen chapter 9 . 1/6/2017
Hi!
I love your writing, and I cannot wait for more to be posted; apparently I am a huge sucker for Winglock.
To answer your questions,
- Yes, but non-graphic please. Just cute/caring fluff if possible.
- Definitely more exploration of what Sherlock can do with his wings. Flying maybe?
- Naw, the action is great! (Though maybe do not end all of the chapters with "blood splattering from his head")
- Ugh. Moriarty. I really hate him, and rightfully so. I have no idea what to suggest.
- NOTHING!
Lastly, I just wanted to say that I have been diagnosed with ADD since elementary school, and trust me when I say I know how hard it is. Homework takes me MUCH longer to complete than my classmates, and for an aspiring doctor it is frankly terrifying to look at all the work ahead of me. I recently had to redo the testing, and as much time as that took up, I think it was worth it. There are a lot of accomodations you can apply for after diagnosis, and they really help relieve the stress of testing time restraints and distracting classrooms if you get them. I do not think being diagnosed will hurt you in any way, if you choose to go through with it, and there are definitely many benefits it can bring. Judging from the way your first author's note on this chapter is written, I see a lot of the distractability and multitasking brain process (that sounded weird) of ADD in you. I am not saying that means anything, as I am definitely not an expert, and you by no means have to take my advice.

Ok, sorry for all the weirdness. I am writing this at 4:20 in the morning because I cannot turn my brain off to fall asleep. And yes, I am a bit lonely too.
Any who, Happy New Year amd best wishes to you and your family.
Berrybanana05 chapter 9 . 12/13/2016
JOHNLOCK! JOHNLOCK 4 LIFE!
(Rather than keeping it for yourself, you could post a separate Johnlock bit as a separate Fic!)

Anyway, love it!
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2016
Johnlock
Elektra Elentari chapter 8 . 10/2/2016
Yeees please include Johnlock. It will be so cute!
Berrybanana05 chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
Omg I'm loving this! I wasn't entirely sure at first, but now I think it's AWESOME!
NeahZoldyck13 chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
This was an great chapter! Please keep up the good work!

I don't have anything particular that I want to see, other than Johnlock.

-Neah
Camille chapter 8 . 8/26/2016
I really like this fic! I always love bird wings in fanfic, and on Sherlock they're awesome!
As for the questions... I'm just interested to see what happens next here, and if Sherlock and John will be able to outwit Sherlock's dad. Will they kill him, or get him thrown in jail, maybe? I'm guessing the former, but it's up to you.
I don't really want slash... I think their current sort of queerplatonic relationship is fine.
I like the wing idea, and the twist with Sherlock's dad. Oh, and when Sherlock saved John with his badassery. There isn't really anything I dislike!
Stay awesome 3 3
Cyrania de Bergerac chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Like the story as is. Please no slash, there's hardly any non-slash available, especially quality non-slash.
valeria.ariassolis chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
I think the story is excellent the way it is, I think it doesn't need the Johnlock, prefer the friends for this one