Reviews for Pink Haired Fox
Tuliprunner chapter 1 . 4/8/2019
best multi-Saku or just Saku centric oneshot AU ive read so far.

was rooting SaiSaku~ but enjoyed the part of others chasing for her..

asdffggg.. he IS a fragile porcelain baby doll. Sai needs to be protected.. hes so precious. i wanted them to be together.. for her wanting him with her.. but the part where shes fully aware of her inhuman possesive side and wanting to protect him from that side of her is just ... gah.. i loved it.
LimitedEternity chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Ah good story, it held my attention despite the exposition detailing the setting right until the end. I must admit I was a little surprised at the build up leading to such an open ending, but I can also admit that as a personal bias, I prefer endings that tie up things more. Overall it was interesting, though I have to wonder, why the spirits suddenly stopped making halflings, as Tsunade did.
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 1 . 11/29/2018
That. Was. Awesome!
I was rooting for everybody and nobody all at once! I wanted her to be with Sai and Naruto and Kakashi, Shisui and Itachi and Sasuke! I wanted her to share all of them, but fight it and not give in to any of them.
It was insane and awesome at the same time!
I am going to forever love this story.
Guess chapter 1 . 9/8/2018
GO BAMF!SAKURA!
Antimoni chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
This was a truly beautiful story and very well written. I loved the chacters and the endixng was amazing. The summary doesn't do it justice.
Cocoabean2002 chapter 1 . 5/12/2018
Hello! I know it's been a while since you've updated this, I was just wondering if you were going to continue this story? Have a great day!
laelruin chapter 1 . 1/18/2018
I loved it so much! I do wish that we could read what happens afterwords. Not as human hopefully, but finally accepting those friends she had made and picking someone to be happy with for eternity.
Lovely story.
L
Dango Town chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
Wwwwwwwww this (super long) one-shot was way more than I expected.
rachil chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
At first I was convinced there must be more. A sequel, or plans, something. Then I saw the authors note, and almost pulled a head - desk.

I typically hate open endings, because I have too many questions, but this is a genuinely good story, and I can be satisfied with it's end despite the nature of it.

Thank you for creating this!
Little-bad-Angel chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Loved it!
Alcodonia chapter 1 . 6/22/2017
HOLY SHITE I CANNOT EVEN I NEED MORE DAMN IT (even though you're not making a sequel) AHHH IT WAS SOO GOOD
WanderingKitsune chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I really want to ready a sequel to this, if you ever get around to it.

Love the plot, kinda sad it doesn't have a definitive end, but it's a signature part of your writing style and it leaves me open to imagine my own ending to your stories.

Keep up the good work!

WK
MonochromeJoker29 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Oh my gosh! Please continue this!
DragonsDreamer chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
That was really cool story. Awesome in it complexity and character development. Definitely one of the best sarkra stories I have read in a while. Well done. I also i like how no guys win in the end, and it is still her choice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
This is my favorite fic, I spent months looking for it and I'm so happy to have found it again