Reviews for Almost Unreal
Psycho Tangerine chapter 7 . 5/15/2004
Katie and Alex...hm.
Well, at least he got to die a hero rather than pummeled to death in a bar :) (Yeah, I know from the next story he's not really dead, but still..."
ScarletDeva chapter 7 . 1/11/2003
*bows head* Whatever my part was in this, I am honored to have played it.
Tevrah chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
That was really good!
LG chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
That was wonderful... Sad, but wonderful. I don't have words...
White Tiger chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
Whoa...I mean...Gosh...Alex? Dead? Granted, I kinda had to share Eric's opinion and say he was a rather annoying SOB, but...dead? God, now you made me miss the big guy. I'll compliment your storytelling when I'm done wiping the tears out of my eyes.
Dagmar chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
Wow. Loved it. Especially the memorial scene at the end. Very moving. Can't wait for the conclusion.
Ibonekoen chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
And what a great ending! *hastily brushes away tears before anybody can see them* This was VERY well-written. Like so many of your stories, I have thoroughly enjoyed this. Can't wait for Beginning's End and You Had Me From Hello. :-D
cmar chapter 7 . 1/10/2003
I don't quite know what to say - a very emotional and touching ending. Excellent writing.

A rather painful turn to the story - I became quite fond of Alex.

I look forward to reading the two sequels. Thanks for the ride.
Tevrah chapter 6 . 1/8/2003
Totally cool!
SilverRider chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Cliffhanger! Nnnnnoooooo! Love that fact that Tylor got a shock out of Kim's moves she did on those things!

What does Alex has up this sleave?

Do continue!
ScarletDeva chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Ya know, I read all your chapters when I beta so I don't know why I re-read them, all goodness of the writing aside. Actually I think I just like seeing the thank you. LOL. I need help of the worst kind huh? Love ya lots. Write more.
Ibonekoen chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
*falls off her chair* What? NO! You can't just leave it there! o_O

*takes a deep breath* Okay, that was really good. Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice cliffhanger. :-D Give us more! *bats eyelashes* Please?
cmar chapter 6 . 1/7/2003
Again, great job, very suspenseful, I'm on edge for the next part.

(Sorry, but Putrids - It just sounds so silly...)
White Tiger chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Ooooh, cliffhanger! And a good one, too! It leaves me itching for more. Can't wait for the next chapter...no seriously, I can't. Please, this itching is really driving me crazy!
Hannah chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
This story seems to be coming along fast, but it never stops one from champing at the bit, does it? -smile-

Very good. I'm looking forward to the rest.