Reviews for Almost Unreal
Tevrah chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
That was totally cool!
Dagmar chapter 5 . 1/6/2003
Grrr. Second try.

First my update notice lands in my spam blocker, then it vanishes when I shift it to my inbox. Lastly my review doesn't get through. Somebody out there doesn't like me.

Okay - short and sweet: Me likes. Want more. NOW!
Ibonekoen chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Nice explanation with the leather. :-D I like it, can't wait for more.
cmar chapter 5 . 1/5/2003
Boy, you're really zinging these out. A very nice, rather peaceful episode, great dialogue.

What happened to Eric's birds?
Ibonekoen chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
ooooooooooooooooooooooooh, can't wait for more! I like it. I totally agree with all the pairings, especially Trip and Nadira. *smirks over the color question* Actually, there's nothing about this chapter I don't like. :-D
Dagmar chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
Wow. Good. More.

(Sorry, too late to be witty or whatever)
cmar chapter 4 . 1/4/2003
Why California, indeed? Good question. Monsters must like the weather.

Very interesting discussion, and I appreciated the note at bottom. Brought back some memories.
SilverRider chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
This is good. this is good! Many apologiz for not reviewing yesterday, internet wouldn't let me get on this site :(

I wanna know what happens further more. How did Jen and Wes, got back in the right time without Alex knowing about it. I thought he controlled the time travelling stuff.

Anyway can't wait it more is postd!

Silver
White Tiger chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
As always, a perfect ending to a perfect chapter! Jen and Wes' reactions at the end were intensely amusing, and truth be told Kimberly taking the Quantum Ranger role has proved to be a most useful plot device. Waiting anxiously for the next one.
Gamine chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
*chortling* 'people who flap'!

Can I massage Eric's thigh too?
Gamine chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
Whee!
Gamine chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
Geez, the stuff you miss when you're sick! This is great. I only got to see bits of it before, but the flow is really good, and the pace is smooth and exciting. Go you!

So, if the story is for me, do I get to keep all the royalties? :)
cmar chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
Still very interesting - with good action, and a good job of fitting 'Reinforcements' into your universe.

I like the quick updates.

Also, great job with the continued development of Eric's character.

I'll be waiting to see what happens with Alex... and everyone else.
Dagmar Buse chapter 3 . 1/3/2003
*looking sadly at SI Chest*

Why won't anybody let me play with my new toys? Fast, terrific updates ... *sniffle*

Oh well. There'll be times when I'll be able to show off the new stuff! *fondles shiny chains and whips lovingly*

Meanwhile, great job. Want more. Now.
cmar what's up with this site lately chapter 2 . 1/2/2003
Very, very nice, loved the Nadira/Ransik scene especially, looks like she's growing up.

Interesting to see how you work in 'Reinforcements', it must be a challenge.

To be continued soon, I hope.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »