Reviews for Not Even Twenty Percent
The Defender of the Faith chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Me again. (Defender of the Dogma) I would like to say also, that this was very interesting, and as a fellow Star Trek (among other things) writer, that this was really good. Thanks for writing!
The Defender of the Faith chapter 12 . 1/26/2017
I would just like to thank you for this story. It was awesome. Thank you so much; I loved it. I would suggest you reread it and edited the grammar, but aside from that it was a wonderful story with a great non lying message. Thanks! See you in the funny pages!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2016
YES I LIKED THIS STORY VERY MUCH. THE TRIO TOGETHER AS SHOULD BE. THANKS.
Lawlady562 chapter 12 . 4/3/2016
This was a really nice story. I like how the conflict resolved itself and I like how they considered themselves family and Ronat considered them family.
Lawlady562 chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
Good chapter. I know by the end, Spock wil stop being so ridiculous and recognize that Jim was just trying to help him so I will read on and see how this plays out
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2015
Excellent story. Thank you.
Roots4Miami chapter 11 . 10/27/2015
Very glad to see Kirk and Spock back together as friends, now to find out what Ronat would want. I hope he will want to stay on the ship!
Roots4Miami chapter 10 . 10/26/2015
Wow! These two chapters are just filled with Jim's raw emotions. Now Spock seems able to understand to some degree what Jim has gone through emotionally. I'm sure seeing Jim in such a state on the floor has impressed on Spock just how troubled Jim's been about the strain between them. Spock must have allowed some of his human side to come through during this time. Spock knew just what he had to say to get Jim to at last be honest with Spock and himself. Eager for the next chapter to see what Jim has to tell Spock. I now have hope these two can get back some form of the friendship they once had. Also hoping Ronat continues to improve. I have a feeling he will do better if Jim and Spock can settle things between them. That may be the boost Ronat needs to begin to heal faster.
Roots4Miami chapter 8 . 10/23/2015
Great chapter! Yes, that had to be one of the worst duty shifts ever. The call from L'Pauz just put the last nail in the coffin of the trouble between Jim and Spock. I have a small hope that what Ronat said to Spock may make a difference, and Jim needs to be totally honest with Spock when they talk. Both men need to really listen to the other. Oh no! What is going on with Spock? Has something happened to someone Spock has a mental link with? Is it someone in his family or maybe Jim? Will eagerly await the next chapter to find out about this cliff hanger end to this chapter! Thanks for writing!
Roots4Miami chapter 7 . 10/20/2015
Not sure if it helped that Spock was there when Jim went to talk with McCoy. At least Spock and Jim did talk a little. Bones is stuck right in the middle, he can see both sides of the issue. Either the three of them will come through this with a stronger friendship, or it will destroy the friendship, at least between Spock and Jim. And with Spock in ultra Vulcan mode how will that effect the rest of the crew? And Jim still has to deal with how he treated Ronat. He had better talk with him, at least to thank him for what he did. Will Ronat be the one to help things along between Spock and Kirk? He seems to be able to understand what emotions made Jim act like he did. His comment to Spock that " Kirk was insane with worry " will give Spock something to meditate on. And Jim has to face himself and what he has done. Wondering if Jim and Spock get to a point that they're trying to understand each other would a mind meld allow them to see the other's side? It may let Spock know more of what Jim was feeling at the time he was missing and help him understand just a little how emotions can make a person act different then they normally would in times of stress with a best friend's life in the balance. Thanks for writing and have fun with the gardening! It's fall here and gardening season is about over. Enjoy.
Roots4Miami chapter 6 . 10/19/2015
Great chapter! At least Ronat is now awake and able to talk. Spock will do all he can to make sure Ronat doesn't give up on life. It would have helped him if he would have let Spock ease his pain and let him rest easier. And now they have found the 2 officers that arranged for Spock to be taken. Wow! Kirk just keeps digging himself a deeper hole! How is he going to try to fix his relationship with Spock, not to mention getting the respect of Tylor back ( at least in part ) ? Will it be possible for Jim to get back even a small portion of the friendship he once had with Spock? And I hope Ronat will get better in time. Will he still need to go to Vulcan or maybe he will progress enough with Spock's help to be able to recover on the ship? Not sure. If Spock goes to Vulcan with Ronat will that be the end of the friendship between himself and Kirk or at least make it harder to reconnect with Spock at all? Eagerly awaiting the next few chapters to see what you are going to do about the Kirk/Spock problem. At least Spock still has McCoy, yes they are friends in spite of all the complaining Bones does about Spock. Thanks for writing!
Roots4Miami chapter 4 . 10/13/2015
Wow! Leave it to Kirk to think he can just talk his way out of his actions. I have a feeling it will be quite a while before things are even close to being back to normal between the two of them. He should have listened to McCoy and let Spock have time to think things over. And what of Ronat? Is there something Spock can do? Would a mind meld help him in some way? Wondering if McCoy will say anything to Spock when he goes to see him and declare him fit for duty. Spock will want to do what he can for Ronat. Then there's the task of finding out which crewman betrayed Spock. At least M'Benga was going to help him find out who was behind it. Thanks for writing!
Roots4Miami chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
Very interesting idea. Looking forward to the other 2 points of view. Would like to know more about Ronat. I'm sure he'll get past the Chief of Security! Thanks for writing.