Reviews for Break the World
mysterious victoria chapter 29 . 8/26/2016
Hi MutteringsofMadness,

Lovely chapter! So glad they're in civilization now! I have no clue what Al's up to or why he's acting the way he is, but I hope it's for good, like Galadriel sent him as a secret liason to help, but I do doubt that.

Another scary nightmare at the beginning there... and I expect we'll read more of that. Also, very glad they're sticking with the group. I imagine it probably will get even stickier from here on, and perhaps more guidance in the region is wise.

Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/24/2016
I can't imagine Kili is too thrilled with continuing on with these people; they're so odd and smarmy. Of course, he'd stay for Gwen though.
mysterious victoria chapter 28 . 8/12/2016
MutteringsofMadness, WE HAVE FILI! OH MY GOD! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH! This was a great chapter highlighting the brothers and their bro love! It was nicely done, and I especially liked how you were weaving in Fili being groomed and Fili just being adorable and not "princely" in the sense of being stately and collected. I think this is one of my favorite chapters yet! And I didn't even mind it was a week lateTill next update!
Celebrisilweth chapter 28 . 8/10/2016
I liked the parallels between Fili and Kili at the end. Hopefully "before they know it" won't be too long.
mysterious victoria chapter 27 . 7/19/2016
MutteringsofMadness,

When I saw the title for this chapter, I was already put on edge, but now I'm even more on edge. The peace going between Kili and Gwen is lovely, as it always is. Their dialogue was great, reigniting some of the sparks! The main conflict in this chapter, you know the almost being taken hostage part, makes me even more suspicious of Al, but I want to like him... oh my.

Enjoy your vacation, till next update!
FluffyFox chapter 26 . 7/15/2016
Love what I have read so far...can't wait to read more!
mysterious victoria chapter 26 . 7/13/2016
MutteringsofMadness, Lovely chapter! Al does have a strange, secretiveness. I have no clue how I feel about him, but for right now, I like him. The Kili/Gwen drama, I have a sneaking suspicion, is Gwen being Gwen but also because of the darkness by Sauron. Those dreams could easily scare, and as Al mentioned, hypnotize and haunt people. This also will probably become more evident as we get further along because the journey will take them to those dangers, thankd Galadriel. Till the next update! Always a pleasure!
High Gaurdian chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
Thanks for the update... I'm really not a fan of Al, I'd have punched him a long time ago! Hehe

Looking forward to the next chapter
Celebrisilweth chapter 26 . 7/12/2016
So glad they finally figured that out! Waiting to see where things go from here.
mysterious victoria chapter 25 . 7/6/2016
MutteringsofMadness, Nice chapter! Though you may call it dull, that dream was anything BUT dull. "A dark power has found a way back into the world..." I caught it. That's pretty important! Since ALL of them seemed to have had the same dream! I see what you're doing there. But when are Kili and Gwen going to be okay? I like them being on better terms than this. Keep it up, till the next update!
High Gaurdian chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
Wow you updated! Great stuff!

I'm on Kili's side. She's acting wrong towards him. Constantly. And he's still sticking around? If someone really loves someone and they stick around through the bad, even when they are being treated badly, I find myself asking, does the other person really deserve them?

You have a good writing style and you have been developing the storyline quite well. Keep it up and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
mysterious victoria chapter 24 . 6/28/2016
MutteringsofMadness,

Welcome back! I was so glad to see this update!

I missed reading Kili and Gwen, though I'm not liking her iciness, but I suspect there is a reason for that (if you call it iciness). The "duel" between Al and Kili was also really nicely done, and his inner monologues are so spot on-it's like you never went on the hiatus.

Keep it up, looking forward to next update!
mysterious victoria chapter 23 . 4/4/2016
MutteringsofMadness,

I apologize for a lack of a review! Life, you know, came up, but I didn't get a notification for some strange reason! :/

Anywho, I loved these new characters. Alabastrin and Haralasi and his brother are my particular favorites, kind of echoing Bifur, Bofur and Bombur in my mind. I can't wait to find out where they're going!

Till the next update!
Celebrisilweth chapter 23 . 3/8/2016
Some interesting new characters here. I like Al and the twins. It seems there are some tales to be told there.
mysterious victoria chapter 22 . 3/1/2016
MutteringsofMadness, A girl needs to shop, and a girl needs sleep. Both very important! Though this was a stagnant chapter in comparison to others as far as big picture stuff goes, I think it was good to have so that we know what Gwen's expectations are for the journey ahead and how unprepared Kili would be on his own. Nice moment between Kili and Gwen with the lack of sleeping-it felt very natural, and I hope YOU got some decent sleep! Till next update!