Reviews for Fifty Shades: Mafia Love
Alicia Janae Alexander chapter 5 . 5/23/2018
I loved this book it was so good
jensaje chapter 5 . 11/10/2017
Excellent story! You kept the pace quick and the action hot. It was great! Good job
snoopylover60 chapter 5 . 8/15/2017
Great story. I really enjoyed it :D

Thanks for sharing :D
charbronte chapter 5 . 6/7/2017
Great story!
nhlekes chapter 5 . 5/4/2017
Great story loved it
AllGreyUndertones chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
This is the first time I'm reading a story of this kind.. I think I'm in love! how do you do that? i could not stop reading, finished it all in one go. I LOVED your possessive Christian, you described everything perfectly.. Thank you so much it was a pleasure to read.
M1 chapter 5 . 3/17/2016
Well

I couldn't see it - this crime family thing - even if you live under a rock you know how that ends up...

Like... I don't care HOW GOrGeOUS the guy - I know one day he would be dead; or I would. Or our kids would..And I am a sincerely serious sucker for a good looking man,, Sigh.. I don't know..

Also, knowing that they murder, honestly ...
I just couldn't see AS, a college educated person.. going for it (or Ray for that matter), admittedly I skipped a few Chapters to see how it would end.
kristylg23 chapter 5 . 3/15/2016
that was the best story ever
Luereetwilitejunki chapter 5 . 2/3/2016
I loved this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Lorna pleaasssseeeeeee update!
PreciousJuls chapter 5 . 12/6/2015
That was really good. Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 3 . 12/6/2015
Dont mess with the Queen Bee. I love that Ana took charge when it was needed. :)
PreciousJuls chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Never read a FSOG mafia. I am loving this :). Are there more you can recommend?
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
I love this story I keep reading it over and over again! It would be awesome if you wrote a story of when Christian and Ana were dating
ShadoeCoon chapter 5 . 11/10/2015
Cool short story! ;-)

Thanks for sharing! :-D :-)
173 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »