Reviews for Creeping Death
yugkemoniony1X chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Was Yami sitting in a chair,with his elbow upon the armrest? His hand holding up his chin and his legs are cross legged?
Hatsuki Kigoa chapter 4 . 4/25/2012
review soon! man this story is epic so far! gonna put it into my favorites list.
Crystal chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE SOON? Very cool!
Sairey13 chapter 4 . 12/19/2011
Interesting, I wonder what's going to happen next. Will Yami punish Steven, by taking him to a Yami Game? Hope so! Anyway, hope to see the next chpater soon!
hollowgirl15 chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
Y U NO FINISH? this story is awesome! It's got tons on Yugi abuse! I LOVE YUGI ABUSE! please update! Onegaishimasu! _
DarkChao1663 chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Chao- Cool work.
super.happy.fun.time chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
- Yey this is great i hope you write more..-
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 4 . 2/20/2009
very good. a very interesting plot and i love what you've been doing with the characters. who cares if Bakura is a lil OCC? its a fanfic, there are bound to be bouts of OCCness. please continue I really want to knwo what happens now that Yami is in the picture
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
update soon
yamiyugi23 chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
well, to get italics you click on the italic button. or you make word have a double row, then it should show you the italics. Yay, Yamis in the house! so, whats going to happen next?
Angel Kellar chapter 4 . 10/5/2006
Good thing you kept your promise. I didn't think you would when it was so far down in the chapter. Great story by the way! Please update ASAP!
Blue.Eyes.White.Dragon.3000 chapter 4 . 7/22/2006
Please Update Soon!
Sea Queen chapter 4 . 6/12/2006
r u still continuing this fic? its a great one and i could hate for it to not b finished. u should really update and finish this story! its really good! please update! please!
reviewer chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Please update soon! It's been almost three years!
Reviewer who really really wants you to post more chapter 4 . 3/23/2005
Please! Post more! I wanna see what happens next! It's been over 2 years since you last posted! You can't just give up on a great story like this!