Reviews for Vow Not To Love
ancient-relic chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
This might prove to be interesting... hope you can post again soon!
LostDonut chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
I wouldn't say that the character was THAT out of character but... I do think Sesshomaru is a bit too... NICE!

Anyway... Great story and I hope you update soon! -
Kita chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
Please continue. It just started getting good. I do know from what I've read so far this is going to get even better. -
Kagome chapter 4 . 8/4/2004
I'm going to be honest with you... And what i'm going to say i DON'T mean to be rude in anyway what so ever. I was very amused with this story to be honest, but I'm amused by simple things and unlike my friend... I'm not crazy and amused by serious things..
Gabbo chapter 3 . 4/27/2004
!_! i think I like it
Fire Kitsune chapter 4 . 12/27/2003
Please update soon! This story is really good.
MoonlightPrincess chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
update
draca8u chapter 4 . 12/22/2003
hehe plz cont its very good
Absentia chapter 4 . 10/19/2003
*gapes* *stares* *gasps* You... you're...th-thirteen? OH MY GOD! ... *stunned silence*

I've been reading your fics all this time, admiring the articulate and intrictae, well crafted and marvelously detailed plot and style of your writing, and all this time, I had no idea you were four years my junior!... DAMN! *so jealous* Hell yeah, you kick ass, girl! Never ever give up writing, you'll be one of the best someday, that I can guarantee.

And on note of the actual story... *jumps and whines* UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Ja ne!

Nyxie
StoicStella chapter 4 . 10/18/2003
I like it so far.

excited to read more.

S.c.
StoicStella chapter 2 . 10/18/2003
Sesshomaru's behavior in the first one seemmed odd to say the least but I thnk it was explained rather well, and i don't think he is too occ. I also loved his call to Miroku, that was classic.

S.c
Amreld chapter 1 . 10/2/2003
I luv dis stowee! Sowy for me otha reviews. *winces* I was in a bad mood. *pouts*

Ja ne!

Amredl the sky elf
wackoramaco87 chapter 4 . 9/28/2003
wow!

really nice story so far! please update soon!

p.s. do u plan on having a happy ending for this story?

p.p.s. i don't think your that much ooc for this story... i mean fluffy's still acting basically like himself! )
Imho chapter 4 . 9/23/2003
Cool! Sesshoumaru, a singer? lol. Update soon!
aoringo-chan chapter 4 . 9/15/2003
hey, i just love the plot! dont stop writing! keep the ball rolling.. any help needed.. contact moi aye..~

aoringo-chan