Reviews for Yuugi Can
dust and starlight chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
I love how you are able to characterize Yuki so well without him even being in the story.
Death101- Fox Version chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Wow. It's interesting to think about. The ending was awesome but to be honest what I really enjoyed was how at the start of the story you didn't realize it was Ryou speaking until you reached the moment where Ryou said "I asked." I'm not really sure why I like that so much but I do. The point about how desensitized everyone is was also interesting. Awesome job!

-D101
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Wow...

This really does describe Yuugi well. And for Ryou of all people to understand that... (Nods head).

I always knew that boy had a big heart, but your story really put it into perspective. A nice touch w/ Yami Bakura as well...

Great job!
puregarnet chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Wow, this really got in the heart. o.o It's so true.
NitrogenFixation chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Excellent job. Very well-written, and very true to (my perception of) Yuugi. I really enjoyed reading it. It brings attention to the brutal truth that most people have become so desensitized to the death of anyone who's not personal to them. I have a very hard time being sensitive about death if it's not very close to me; I don't know why.

I'm surprised at Yami Bakura's appearance in this, but pleasantly so.

Great job; keep writing. :)
DemonKittyAngel chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
ahh... how cute.
AuthorKylie chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Fantastic, really, really fantastic D

Its short but you made it have such an impact, with the way you wrote it, who's point of view you decided on.

Great job :)

A truthfully, wonderful peice of writing.

Thank you for sharing!
Ichigo Hanyou chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
This is so true especially how most people are blind to the world.
crimsonlilly chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Its True

amazing, love it
KhaosKitty chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
It took me a long time to see where this fic was going,

(and Anzu's protection of Yuugi really began to annoy me)

but the end was incredible!

I never thought of it that way...

that the reason Yuugi is so fussed about everyone's wellbeing is that he wants to care for the entire world.

Was this inspired by what Yami has told him or what?

It's mysterious and believable... I like it a lot. :)

xWithLoveFromKhaosKittyx
FreakNo94 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
True. Very true. that's why he was given a Yami to protect him ne?
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
HOMIGAWSH. Yuugi is such a sweetheart and Ryou understands that and I just love it.
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Wow, nice insight on Yugi. I really liked the ending - it gave me a nice tingly feeling. :)
Skippys Cat chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
You know I almost didn't leave a review here since the story is older, but even as I was hitting the back button I thought what an excellent short story it was. Also what a wonderful way to describe Yugi and his innocence. Thank you.
MyOhMai chapter 1 . 7/8/2005