Reviews for Time to Say Goodbye
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
I wrote a review last night but when I check the reviews section it is not in there so I'm asuming I didn't post it right. Well it I'll just rewrite it then.
Let me start off with how think your writing is amazing, it's truely beautiful. The Story to me start off great, had such a good plot to it (maybe because I'm a huge Erik/bo person). It quickly became apparent to me that there were going to be a part i highly dislike, I'll explain it here: First I extremely disliked how you had it so Bo didn't understand what Erik was singing to her, you should of wrote something like this "Even tho I never heard these words before and I shouldn't be able to understand what he is singing but something in my heart was translating every word" and the biggest grief I have with this whole thing is how you didn't have the heart song ritual right. It should have been a joint union of song between the two birds (hence why in my version she could understand what he was singing). When penguin is to find their souls mate they sing their heart songs hoping to find the right penguin with the right heart song that connects and finishes yours e.g Norma jean and Memphis and mumbles dance beat to Gloria's song. You don't even have bo sing once through out the whole story. So if this comes off as me ripping through your story, I did really enjoy it but the heart song annoyed to much for me not write a review on it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
I really loved your writing, honestly you're an amazing writer. The story had a great backbone to it, I am a big fan of bo/erik stories. There were some things that I didn't like though: How you wrote that bo could not understand the song, that is a no no to me since the song is supposed to be a bonding agent between the two ( should of said something like that she didn't know what the words were but somehow she could understand them in her heart since its their hear song) and another thing is that, each others heartsongs are supposed to go to together thats how you know its your soul mate, your songs connect thus connecting each other (memphis and norma jeans's song and mumbles dancing beat to gloria's song), you didnt even have Bo sing for him.
Transformers 0 chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I always imagined Bo to be somewhat of an older sister figure to Erik, but I still respect your take on the characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Awesome story! Well written and well said. Love the Beatles!
Dove chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Can I just say what I great writer you are? I don't see many well written stories for happy feet and this is by far my favorite. You should tototally do more!