Reviews for That's our thing!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2017
"You know Sheldon's cute little compulsions mean prefers to do things in threes."

This is the single best Shamy line in existence and the TBBT writers should be super jealous for not being able to use it jfc. Good sh!t.
platypus-quacks-too chapter 13 . 5/20/2017
I came across this collection again and loved all over again. I'm so glad glad the show finally had moments who could belong here (Friendly reminder that things like 'You naughty vixen' have been shouted and heard, and it's canonically true our her lasts... *lasts*). I like to think that these snippets may have been some sort of good omen for that.
wolfgurl28 chapter 13 . 2/4/2017
OMG! SERIOUSLY THE BEST FANFICTS EVER!
MORE!
Boys3allC chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
Hoo! So hawt! And I could totally see this happening. I am very dismayed to see this was the last chapter! I need more! I also need to know what that act was. I want THat's Our Thing! After Dark!
Boys3allC chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
Love this! I need this to happen. I also need to know what happens next! I just love this so much I am being a needy baby greedy baby.
Boys3allC chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
Yes! So hot!
Boys3allC chapter 10 . 9/10/2016
Omg yes! Again I find myself wanting more! I love this little snippets though. I find myself buzzing with feels after reading them.
Boys3allC chapter 9 . 9/10/2016
Yes! Now I want to know what happened afterwards!
Boys3allC chapter 8 . 9/10/2016
Lololol! Yes!
Boys3allC chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
I am laughing so hard! My kids think I've gone insane! Attention TBBT writers please read this story.
Boys3allC chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
Yas! You know Amy would put his love of repetition to good use!
Boys3allC chapter 4 . 9/10/2016
Lolololol... I can just picture Penny's face!
Boys3allC chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
I want this to happen so bad!
Boys3allC chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
Hahaha! I can so see this happening! Omg I would just die.
Boys3allC chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Oh my god! That is so funny! Love it.