Reviews for Demon Spiral
Guest chapter 2 . 8/7/2021
You know I just read a few chapters and all I have say is WHAT THE FUCK! You didn't have to turn my boy into a devil they could have just saved him with magic not turn into one them YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/29/2021
STUPID MOTHERFUCKER TRASH
AzureFlame Dragon King chapter 6 . 11/23/2020
Did you have to goddamn demolish him, love the chapter
AzureFlame Dragon King chapter 3 . 11/23/2020
Im proud someone made a Gurren Laggan fic that isn't just shipping love this
Guest chapter 11 . 5/22/2017
Don't give up on this story man
D chapter 11 . 5/11/2017
When exactly is next time dude we've been waiting forever
Guest chapter 7 . 5/6/2017
I hope you're not dead. Simon should stick to Rias, Serafall, Akeno, Irina, Asia, and Rossweisse.
KG chapter 9 . 5/3/2017
You should definitely add Rossweisse into Simon's harem
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
Xenovia should be with Simon and update again this story is unbelievable and I hope he gets his gurren Lagan back
Guest chapter 11 . 5/3/2017
You must update again
Neverking chapter 11 . 8/14/2016
Simone
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Hey, I'm the author of this story.
If you're reading this till this day. Thank you. And thanks to all the people that kept reviewing even though I wasn't publishing anything.
I'm sorry to say that I dropped this project a long time ago. I knew where I wanted to go with the story but not the way to get there. Even though sometimes fans of the story stayed up all night debating about the story or asking things like the power ups I was going to give to the villains or if some TTGL villain would apear later in the story, I can't continue it. I feel like I owe an apology to everyone but I'll just say that I forgot my FF password and because of my retardation I forgot my mail's passeord too.
To the devoted fans that were expecting more of this I'll tell you the end of it.
Each universe has it's own creators and it's own destructors. As the humans, demons and angels made an alliance and a new type of utopian city was born, a recently defeated Vali would take the little of Anti-Spiral energy that he had (Vali got infected by the main villain. It was better explained in the story. I swear.) And recreated his armor one last time. Vali powered up and called whatever had gave him this god-like powers.
Vali's energy was droping very quickly. Until his surroundings turned black as the night. "Where am I?" Vali said into the void. A black figure started to form infront of him. Vali felt...weird. He never felt like this before. The dark figure consumed Vali before he could react. And suddenly his body changed into a sillouette type of thing. "Free..." the sillouette said. "Finally free...THE ANTI-SPIRAL HAS FINALLY AWOKEN!"
Anf that wad the start of the final chapter. I had more planned. But I don't wanna bore you if you even get this far.
I only want to say one last thing. After watching TTGL one more time, I realised how Nia and Simon were meant to be. I liked Yoko more myself but even that I was hoping Simon to end up with his childhood friend, Nia was what complemented Simon and was the reason Simon finally pierced the heaven with his drill. Because he wanted to get back the one he really loved. That's why even if I could keep writing the story. I wouldn't. Because some epic tales are better as they are... And in one last thank you.
Yours sincerely.
-Chancenis
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
Great chapter and plot
KadoyaOkami chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
...you know, you COULD have just stuck with the canon Gunmen and let Simon keep those as his powerups.

I'll be honest: this still has a LONG way to go before it's good. Especially given that you seem intent on pairing Simon and Rias up, which I STILL feel just won't really work.
KadoyaOkami chapter 5 . 2/28/2016
In all honesty, I really can't bring myself to see Simon with anybody other than Nia. It WORKED, man, and I don't think it's right to break that!