Reviews for Demon Spiral
KadoyaOkami chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
...Okay, what?

Simon could have just steamrolled the Rogue Fallen without Asia dying! And yet you still have things go against Simon, the guy who's done and went up against things that honestly make most DxD entities look like pieces of crap! Red Shirts, even!

Seriously, maybe it's time to reevaluate this, because this does NOT seem realistic in regards to Simon's character and his feats!

Why should he have to bend in any shape or degree to something of much lesser worth?
KadoyaOkami chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
...Maybe it would've been better that Simon ended more as a mentor-type to Issei and co., y'know? With everything he's been through, I really would've pictured Simon more as a cooler big brother that helps people recognize their flaws and work to become better people. That's what Kamina saw in Simon and encouraged anyway, so why not go with that?
KadoyaOkami chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
...As much as you'd already planned for this, I really can't bring myself to pair Simon with anybody other than Nia. That was the entire POINT of their relationship - it was organic, epic, twists and turns, and just so REAL.

I'd rather Simon just go through this doing what he does best than have him lose that connection with Nia.

Besides, that's always been his motto anyway: Do the impossible, see the invisible, Dig to the Heavens and turn things around. Why change any of that?
hecklord chapter 3 . 1/6/2016
your a great author keep up the amazing work
Guest chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
Yes, if Simon [Pierced the Heavens] at any moment in any of their encounters...because DRILLS!

and yes, I'm talking about Xenovia.
pich.piseth.98 chapter 10 . 10/28/2015
Issei
omlomloml chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Xenovia go to lssei harem
izica1 chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
Xenovia should go t
pich.piseth.98 chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
For the next chap. can u put up the haem list again cos i saw it change alot
Neo-Drive chapter 9 . 10/27/2015
I can't believe they are trying to take lagann away fornthe spiral God. I feel sorry for the Brent down they are about to receive.
Anyway, xenovia should go to Simon.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
...THIS IS AWESOME!. Although the chapters are short they are so well paced and awesome. Please update soon cause I want to see Raiser get turned into flameing chicken kabob.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Harem
Wilson the Mudkip chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
Jesus Christ!NOW THAT was definitely overkill!
duskrider chapter 6 . 10/12/2015
It was worth it. Despite me not liking him, Raiser did have enhanced regeneration almost perfect so its better over kill than under kill.
izica1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2015
Amazing chapter love how raiser got overkilled so epic
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »