Reviews for Demon Spiral
izica1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Great chapter can't wait to see raiser get annihilated
duskrider chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
Honestly I cannot wait till Raiser takes a Giga Drill Breaker to the nuts.
Neo-Drive chapter 5 . 10/11/2015
I hope Simon saves ravel and the rest of the girls from riser. Also, I'm not entirely sure how I feel about issei having spiral energy. I fell that it should be a human exclusive ability.
izica1 chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
Great chapter I love the humor and I love the action
duskrider chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I like how Simon is connecting to others
Neo-Drive chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
Dick move issei. Dick move
izica1 chapter 3 . 10/9/2015
Nice chapter I really enjoy the speeches
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Interesting. Will pm you my opinion on this chapter since I'm busy at the moment.
izica1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Good second chapter I died when you used that line really funny can't wait for more
Neo-Drive chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
Great update. I can't believe you used 'that' line. Nice one. So issei is in the story. Since that is the case I think you should swap xenovia and irina. So Issei gets with his childhood friend. Or is it that you just don't want xenovia to be with Simon. Also, you took grafiya out! I was looking forward to seeing her and I hope you put her back but I can understand why you took her out.

With the armor, if it looks exactly the same as gurenn lagann then why don't you stick with how the show names the robot and call it gurenn lagann kai(remastered)?
Anyway, looking forward to next update and of you update a lot then you can do short chapters, apart from fights. If you don't plan on updating often then long chapters would be better.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
I only wish for one thing: Let Simon as he is, a Spiral Warrior. Turning him into a devil will only ruin his already awesomeness. I have seen enough DxD fics whether crossover or originals where devil reincarnation is often used for the sake of plot convenience and the said character ends up as nothing more than Issei's replacement that maybe I could compare them with how many Naruto crossovers here...

Still vote for SimonxNia or maybe SimonxYoko.
Neo-Drive chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Great start. I hope nobody else from guren lagann appears. With the harem, I hope you give asia to Simon as well as xenovia and pair kiba with tsubaki. I wonder if gurenn lagann will become an armor.
Bobthebobberof69 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
This actually wasn't bad, which surprises me. Really it does.

Tip Check the spelling since you used the right and wrong word here I'l show you.
""Look buchou isn't that cute that is protecting him" said the purple eyed girl."
After cute you use "that" either forgot a word or didn't catch it.
Be like "cute, that thing is protecting him"
Not a beta person just want to point that little thing out since it bothered me a bit sorry.

So... I shall say harem do to my nature enjoying harem stories since I like them. the list is interesting and sure have to say for Asia flip a coin if you can't decide.

So lemons? Pm me yes or no, hoping for a yes personally, but I understand if it's a no.

No girls from GL.
izica1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Interesting
Wilson the Mudkip chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Dude this sounds AWSOME! And how about Single pairing with Gabriel and Simon? Ne~
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3