Reviews for Can't Change The Way I Am
slowest chapter 1 . 6/7
Such a delightful story! I am usually not a fan of makeover stories since they seem to be an excuse for OOC, but I thought this was wonderfully IC and fun.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 5/2
Haha I shopping spree!
aamlkb chapter 1 . 5/2
Poor thing!
Jewel213 chapter 10 . 3/23
THEY GOT MARRIED! Aaahhh!
I love, love, love, love this story. Has to be one of my favourite's.
Jewel213 chapter 9 . 3/23
Hahah, can you just imagine Flint's face if he ever got a thank you note from HERMIONE GRANGER?!
~
And, they got together! Yes!
~
So happy that Theo and Dahpne got over themselves.
Jewel213 chapter 8 . 3/23
Glad her and Ron have made up, because as much as he annoys me, it's nice to see the two being friends.
~
I'm also EXTREMELY happy that she has seen the light and is going to break up with Graham.
Jewel213 chapter 7 . 3/22
I don’t usually say this, because I can’t stand guys who think of girls as possessions, but Draco being possessive/territorial with Hermione is hot af.
~
Oh no, she can’t push him away!
~
She can’t go out with Montague, he’s quite clearly a lying little
~
I am so happy that she pulled Daphne’s head out of her ass, though. The way she spoke about stuff really annoyed me.
Jewel213 chapter 6 . 3/22
A sign that a guy really does like you - they prefer you with a natural look, not tons of make up piled on.

Aaaand, THEY KISSED!
Jewel213 chapter 5 . 3/21
Hahah, reference to the two boys talking about girls in the dorm.

I get the feeling somebody’s jeeeaalllooouuuusss.
Jewel213 chapter 4 . 3/16
Ron, you complete asshole. I really don’t like how he can be so immature and ... just plain stupid!
Happy that Draco managed to cheer Hermione up, though. Even if it was only until HE tore her down.
Jewel213 chapter 3 . 3/15
Dumb move, Harry, dumb move. You do NOT SPY ON YOUR FRIENDS! ️
And RONALD WEASLEY! What right to you have to tell her who she can and can’t hang out with? And then having the nerve to accuse her of slipping Seamus a love potion? Just ... no. SMH.
But Draco’s finally noticed she has a woman’s figure, ay?
Jewel213 chapter 2 . 3/7
It's so weird, in this Harry's more worried about Hermione than he is in the actual books written by J. K. Rowling.
Jewel213 chapter 1 . 3/6
Never liked Flint. He always gave me the creeps.
FranceHufflepuff chapter 10 . 3/5
Loved it! So short yet romantic!
Love it