Reviews for Can't Change The Way I Am
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 9/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
madval29 chapter 10 . 8/13
Ugh I’m such a sucker for the happily ever after. I wasn’t expecting the Narcisa snaps relationship. I’m not surprised looking back but it still was unexpected haha. Great story!
madval29 chapter 9 . 8/13
Ugh what cuties. I’m glad things worked out well for almost all of them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 8/13
Go daphne! She could probably make a fortune in her own right. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 8/13
I mean she’s not wrong. Draco will have to address the hidden part of their relationship. I hope he does some huge romantic statement but he’s more of an introvert in this story so I don’t think that will really happen. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 6 . 8/13
So Graham is pretty firm out of the picture even if she isn’t mad at him (which yay another cliche avoided). Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 5 . 8/13
Well that’s not good for Draco. But hopefully it’ll give him a kick in the behind to throw his hat in the ring for Hermione before it’s too late. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 4 . 8/13
Good they’re crossing house barriers but by bit. I’m glad to see Draco isn’t forced to join the death eaters here. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 3 . 8/13
Stop Seamus is such a cutie. But probably won’t last long haha. And poor daphne. I like how you handled hermiones transformation. That instead of drastic changes they were more about enhancing what was already there. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 2 . 8/13
Oh gosh I can’t wait to see how Harry handles seeing Hermione with daphne. But maybe it’ll give him some bonding time with Ginny. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 1 . 8/13
Oh poor Harry that was pretty perceptive of him to notice she would be upset. I like the daphne Hermione friendship. Great chapter!
MotekElm chapter 10 . 8/7
sweet Dramione. I like the friendship between DaphneHermione even more in this one. and the Nottgrass side pairing is great
slowest chapter 1 . 6/7
Such a delightful story! I am usually not a fan of makeover stories since they seem to be an excuse for OOC, but I thought this was wonderfully IC and fun.
aamlkb chapter 2 . 5/2