Reviews for Growing Wings
Nellynee chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
let me guess, you got most of the idia from the book GROWING WINGS, if you havent then you should read it. that book is awsome. the ending isnt what you expect, and it despritly needs a sequil.(too muchh hanging off inn the end) but it may help a lot with writers block. Oh and your story is ok but stick to the wings plot, cut out the strange incounters(their just weird) and add detail. Just some constructive critisism
Roxy chapter 5 . 12/6/2003
sorry but i don't like your fic,don't x this off until you've read all of it,please
you could be a great fic writer if you would just STAY WITH THE STORY make all the stuff at the top shorter,try to write that stuff at the it you have writers block than DON'T WRITE ON HERE,because if you just write a whole bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the story it gets very annoing,and also if one of your reader see you have a new chappy,and all it is is crap after awhile thay stop reading all your stuff(I know this be cause it's happened to me)so please don't get mad at me
Dragonmaster01 chapter 5 . 10/25/2003
write more! NOW! NOW! IF YOU DON'T THEN I SHALL KIDNAP YOU AND PUT YOU SOMEWHERE WITH NO MUSIC FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

*shakes head*

okay, that was odd...

please write more! i wanna see what happens!
pruningshears chapter 5 . 7/22/2003
now yu yu hakusho and sailor moon? if you update again see if you can get some kenshin or tenshi in here. And would that be duo from gundam wing? _ real cute!
pruningshears chapter 3 . 7/22/2003
great job! LMAO! got escaflowne and slayers in here too!
Emiko chapter 5 . 7/16/2003
Please continue! I would like to get to the point about her wings! Good job though.
KagomeHig chapter 5 . 2/6/2003
Oh SSSOOOOOOOO good. Plz continue?
Ookami Hanyou chapter 4 . 2/2/2003
i like this fic...ideas...im bad enough on my own for idea sry
Thirteen Black Roses chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
um...kay...i dont think that had anything to do with the plot at all...i am so confused right now. i did like the part where hiei burnt up sailor moon or whichever one that was. (go hiei!) why /is/ kagome growing wings?
Overlord Guu Sama chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
People should know about the fluffy stuff on Kagome's back!
Supperchunks chapter 5 . 2/2/2003
Ok: new idea: Kagime's got a parasite demon in her back! (good, bad, mutualistic, who knows?)
lynn chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
make the gang get in a fight and hav kagome's wings grow to their full extent during the fight

otherwise its a good fic, a little corny but humorus
nameless wonder chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
heh a little advise for ya

less talkin more story...alright got ok buh bye!
Geminia chapter 5 . 2/1/2003
Just gotta love the ditz comment!;)As they say, if all elese fails write humor!;) If you can;t think of anything then turn this into a fic about how to keep Miroku from gropping people, there should be a lot of pain in that lesson;)

Your favorite annoying muse,

Gemini
simply D chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
I'm only reviewing my own story so that i will have a quick link back to it later. for updates and such. _
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »